- Interventions to optimise prescribing for older people in care homesDavid P Alldred
School of Healthcare, University of Leeds, Leeds, UK
Cochrane Database Syst Rev 2:CD009095. 2013..Consequently, there is a need to identify effective interventions to optimise prescribing and resident outcomes in this context...
- The recording of drug sensitivities for older people living in care homesDavid P Alldred
Academic Unit of Medicines Management, School of Healthcare, University of Leeds, Leeds LS2 9JT, UK
Br J Clin Pharmacol 69:553-7. 2010....
- The influence of formulation and medicine delivery system on medication administration errors in care homes for older peopleDavid Phillip Alldred
Academic Unit of Medicines Management, School of Healthcare, Baines Wing, University of Leeds, Leeds, UK
BMJ Qual Saf 20:397-401. 2011..This study investigated the influence of formulation and MDS on administration errors...
- Striving to recruit: the difficulties of conducting clinical research on elderly care home residentsArnold G Zermansky
Baines Wing University of Leeds, PO Box 214, Leeds, West Yorkshire LS2 9UT, UK
J R Soc Med 100:258-61. 2007
- The scale of repeat prescribing--time for an updateDuncan R Petty
School of Healthcare, University of Leeds, Leeds LS2 9UT, UK
BMC Health Serv Res 14:76. 2014..Understanding the scale of repeat prescribing and for whom it is prescribed is important for the NHS to plan services and develop policies to improve patient care...