- The prevalence of co-morbid depression in adults with Type 2 diabetes: a systematic review and meta-analysisS Ali
University of Leicester, Leicester, UK
Diabet Med 23:1165-73. 2006..To conduct a systematic literature review in order to estimate the prevalence and odds ratio of clinically relevant depression in adults with Type 2 diabetes compared with those without...
- Association of cardiac and non-cardiac chronic disease comorbidity on glycaemic control in a multi-ethnic population with type 1 and type 2 diabetesR L Mehta
Department of Health Sciences, University of Leicester, 22 28 Princess Road West, Leicester, UK
Postgrad Med J 87:763-8. 2011....
- The needs of carers of men with prostate cancer and barriers and enablers to meeting them: a qualitative study in EnglandP Sinfield
Department of Health Sciences, University of Leicester, Leicester, UK
Eur J Cancer Care (Engl) 21:527-34. 2012..Carers should be offered an assessment to establish their needs and directed to appropriate sources of help...
- Increased platelet cytosolic calcium responses to low density lipoprotein in type II diabetes with and without hypertensionP R Standley
Division of Endocrinology and Hypertension, Wayne State University, School of Medicine, Detroit, MI 48201
Am J Hypertens 6:938-43. 1993..As such, it may also help to explain the enhanced platelet aggregation, endothelial dysfunction, and accelerated atherosclerosis of NIDDM...
- Serum lipid profile in hypertensive and normotensive type II diabetes mellitus patients--a comparative studyS M Alam
Mymensingh Med J 12:13-6. 2003..Serum HDL-cholesterol level was more in normotensive type II diabetes mellitus in comparison to hypertensive type II diabetes mellitus group but it was not statistically significant...