Affiliation: Unilever Research
- Automated coaching to help parents increase their children's brushing frequency: an exploratory trialR Hurling
Unilever Research, Colworth, Bedford, UK
Community Dent Health 30:88-93. 2013..Intervention components included role-modelling cartoons for children, a guide for parents on using rewards, a personalised plan with clear steps, tips to follow and a weekly 10-minute review of progress...
- Eating with your eyes: effect of appearance on expectations of likingRobert Hurling
Unilever R and D Colworth, Sharnbrook, Bedford, Bedfordshire MK44 1LQ, UK
Appetite 41:167-74. 2003..It was concluded that expectations of liking for a food generated by appearance both when raw and cooked influenced final evaluation of the product during consumption...
- Using internet and mobile phone technology to deliver an automated physical activity program: randomized controlled trialRobert Hurling
Unilever Corporate Research, Colworth, Bedford, United Kingdom
J Med Internet Res 9:e7. 2007....
- Rates and determinants of uptake and use of an internet physical activity and weight management program in office and manufacturing work sites in England: cohort studyLisa J Ware
MiLife Coaching Ltd, Colworth Science Park, Sharnbrook, Bedford MK44 1LQ, UK
J Med Internet Res 10:e56. 2008..To be successful, the program must engage a wide range of employees, especially those at risk of weight gain or ill health...
- Evaluation of a cardiovascular disease risk assessment tool for the promotion of healthier lifestylesAnastasia Soureti
Unilever Discover, Colworth House, Sharnbrook, Bedfordshire, UK
Eur J Cardiovasc Prev Rehabil 17:519-23. 2010..Although percentage risk formats are commonly used to convey cardiovascular disease (CVD) risk, people find it difficult to understand these representations...
- Goal desires moderate intention-behaviour relationsAndrew Prestwich
Institute of Psychological Sciences, University of Leeds, Leeds, UK
Br J Soc Psychol 47:49-71. 2008....