- Trepanation and Roman medicine: a comparison of osteoarchaeological remains, material culture and written textsE Tullo
Institute for Ageing and Health, Newcastle University, Newcastle upon Tyne, UK
J R Coll Physicians Edinb 40:165-71. 2010....
- Plague of icy breath. Cholera and the gateshead community 1831-1832Ellen Tullo
Gesnerus 67:6-29. 2010..The paper concludes by examining the enduring changes prompted by the community reaction to the cholera outbreak of 1831-1832, including the establishment of the Gateshead Dispensary...
- Systematic review: helping the young to understand the old. Teaching interventions in geriatrics to improve the knowledge, skills, and attitudes of undergraduate medical studentsEllen StC Tullo
Institute of Ageing and Health, Newcastle University, Newcastle, UK
J Am Geriatr Soc 58:1987-93. 2010....
- Duke Ferdinand: patient or possessed? The reflection of contemporary medical discourse in John Webster's The Duchess of MalfiEllen Tullo
Institute for Ageing and Health, Newcastle University, Newcastle NE4 5PL, UK
Med Humanit 36:19-22. 2010....
- What should we be teaching medical students about dementia?Ellen Tullo
Institute of Ageing and Health, Campus for Ageing and Vitality, Newcastle University, Newcastle upon Tyne, UK
Int Psychogeriatr 23:1044-50. 2011....
- Optimizing communication between medical professionals and people living with dementiaTony Johnstone Young
School of Education, Communication and Language Sciences, Newcastle University, Newcastle upon Tyne, UK
Int Psychogeriatr 23:1078-85. 2011..Currently available communication interventions exhibit shortcomings, and their application remains unusual...