Machaon M Bonafede
Affiliation: Thomson Reuters
- A retrospective database analysis of insulin use patterns in insulin-naïve patients with type 2 diabetes initiating basal insulin or mixturesMachaon Mk Bonafede
Thomson Reuters Inc, Cambridge, Massachusetts, USA
Patient Prefer Adherence 4:147-56. 2010..To describe insulin persistence among patients with type 2 diabetes initiating insulin therapy with basal insulin or insulin mixtures and determine factors associated with nonpersistence...
- Comorbidities as a driver of the excess costs of community-acquired pneumonia in U.S. commercially-insured working age adultsDaniel Polsky
Perelman School of Medicine and the Wharton School, University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, PA, USA
BMC Health Serv Res 12:379. 2012..S. commercially-insured working age population...
- Treatment patterns in the first year after initiating tumor necrosis factor blockers in real-world settingsMachaon Bonafede
Thomson Reuters, 37 Lowell Street, Andover, MA, USA
Adv Ther 29:664-74. 2012....
- Tumor necrosis factor blocker dose escalation among biologic naïve rheumatoid arthritis patients in commercial managed-care plans in the 2 years following therapy initiationMachaon M K Bonafede
J Med Econ 15:635-43. 2012....
- Factors associated with the initiation of disease-modifying antirheumatic drugs in newly diagnosed rheumatoid arthritis: a retrospective claims database studyMachaon M K Bonafede
Thomson Reuters Healthcare, Cambridge, Massachusetts, USA
Clin Ther 34:457-67. 2012....
- Cost per treated patient for etanercept, adalimumab, and infliximab across adult indications: a claims analysisMachaon M K Bonafede
Thomson Reuters, Cambridge, MA, USA
Adv Ther 29:234-48. 2012..This paper aims to estimate the annual cost of etanercept, adalimumab, and infliximab per treated patient across adult indications using US-managed care drug use data...
- Impact of dyspnea on medical utilization and affiliated costs in patients with acute coronary syndromeMachaon Bonafede
Thomson Reuters, Andover, MA, USA
Hosp Pract (1995) 39:16-22. 2011..This study used real-world data to quantify the direct medical costs of dyspnea among patients with a history of ACS...
- Insulin use and persistence in patients with type 2 diabetes adding mealtime insulin to a basal regimen: a retrospective database analysisMachaon M Bonafede
Outcomes Research, Thomson Reuters Inc, 37 Lowell Street, Andover MA 01810, USA
BMC Endocr Disord 11:3. 2011..abstract:..
- Platform Therapy Compared with Natalizumab for Multiple Sclerosis: Relapse Rates and Time to Relapse Among Propensity Score-Matched US PatientsBarbara H Johnson
Life Sciences, Truven Health Analytics, 150 Cambridge Park Drive, Cambridge, MA, 02140, USA
CNS Drugs 29:503-10. 2015..Multiple sclerosis (MS) registry data, primarily from Europe, suggest that treatment with natalizumab delays time to relapse compared with platform therapy (interferon beta/glatiramer acetate)...
- Incidence and cost of CAP in a large working-age populationMachaon M Bonafede
Outcomes Research, Thomson Reuters, Cambridge, MA, USA
Am J Manag Care 18:380-7. 2012..To estimate incidence rates and quantify excess medical and productivity cost of community-acquired pneumonia (CAP) in a commercially insured, working-age population...