- Osteomyelitis of the ear canal caused by Staphylococcus lugdunensisShalini Thomas
Department of Surgery, Doncaster Royal Infirmary, Armthorpe Road, Doncaster, South Yorkshire DN2 5LT, UK
J Infect 53:e227-9. 2006..lugdunensis, special awareness and alertness are required when otitis externa, which predisposes to osteomyelitis, is refractory to treatment...
- Endoscopic removal of foreign body from the anterior cranial fossaS Thomas
Department of Otorhinolaryngology Head and Neck Surgery, University Hospital, Queen s Medical Centre, Nottingham, UK
J Laryngol Otol 121:794-5. 2007....
- XPS studies of chemically modified banana fibersL A Pothan
Post Graduate Department of Chemistry, Bishop Moore College, Mavelikkara, Kerala, India
Biomacromolecules 7:892-8. 2006..The XPS results were found to perfectly agree with the solvatochromic and electrokinetic measurements...
- Cocaine-induced chorioretinal infarctionW Rahman
Department of Ophthalmology, Leicester Royal Infirmary, Leicester LE1 5WW, UK
Br J Ophthalmol 92:150-1. 2008
- Dietary intervention in chronic fatigue syndromeR A Hobday
Infection and Immunity Speciality Group, St Bartholomew s Hospital, West Smithfield, London, UK
J Hum Nutr Diet 21:141-9. 2008..Little scientific data has been published to validate this controversial theory. This study aims to determine the efficacy of dietary intervention on level of fatigue and quality of life (QoL) in individuals with CFS...
- Suppression of anchorage-independent growth after gene transfectionD J Winterbourne
Department of Surgery, St George s Hospital Medical School, London, UK
Br J Cancer 68:251-8. 1993..However, evidence for a human gene being responsible for the suppressed phenotype has not been obtained yet...
- How effective are physical activity interventions for alleviating depressive symptoms in older people? A systematic reviewH Blake
Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences, University of Nottingham School of Nursing, Midwifery and Physiotherapy, Nottingham, UK
Clin Rehabil 23:873-87. 2009..The benefits of physical exercise in reducing clinically defined depression in the general population have been established, although a review of the evidence for older adults is needed...