- Relationship between shoot-rooting and root-sprouting abilities and the carbohydrate and nitrogen reserves of Mediterranean dwarf shrubsSara Palacio
Pyrenean Institute of Ecology CSIC Av Montañana, 1005 Apdo 202 50192 Zaragoza, Spain
Ann Bot 100:865-74. 2007..Root N and NSC concentrations of strict root-sprouters and species resprouting from the base of the stems were also compared...
- Seasonal variability of dry matter content and its relationship with shoot growth and nonstructural carbohydratesSara Palacio
Instituto Pirenaico de Ecología CSIC Apdo 202, 50192 Zaragoza, Spain
New Phytol 180:133-42. 2008..Owing to the high seasonal variability in LDMC, it is recommended that samples for comparative purposes should be collected as close to the winter as possible...
- Plants living on gypsum: beyond the specialist modelSara Palacio
Pyrenean Institute of Ecology CSIC, Av Montañana 1005, Apdo 202, 50192 Zaragoza, Spain
Ann Bot 99:333-43. 2007..Factors controlling the distribution of gypsum plants are still not fully understood...
- Bud morphology and shoot growth dynamics in two species of Mediterranean sub-shrubs co-existing in gypsum outcropsSara Palacio
Instituto Pirenaico de Ecología, P O Box 202, 50080 Zaragoza, Spain
Ann Bot 95:949-58. 2005....
- Effect of root system morphology on root-sprouting and shoot-rooting abilities in 123 plant species from eroded lands in North-east SpainJoaquín Guerrero-Campo
Instituto Pirenaico de Ecología CSIC, Aptdo 202, 50080 Zaragoza, Spain
Ann Bot 98:439-47. 2006..The objective of this study was to test whether the mean values of several root morphological variables were related to the ability to develop root-borne shoots and/or shoot-borne roots in a wide range of vascular plants...