Joseph C Talbot
- Musculoskeletal tuberculosis in Bradford - a 6-year reviewJ C Talbot
Department of Trauma and Orthopaedics, Bradford Teaching Hospitals NHS Trust, Bradford UK
Ann R Coll Surg Engl 89:405-9. 2007..This study evaluates the epidemiology of musculoskeletal tuberculosis in a large multi-ethnic UK city...
- Results of accelerated postoperative rehabilitation using novel "suture frame" repair of Achilles tendon ruptureJoseph C Talbot
Department of Orthopaedic and Trauma Surgery, Bradford Teaching Hospitals National Health Service Trust, Bradford, UK
J Foot Ankle Surg 51:147-51. 2012..Our technique with accelerated rehabilitation is safe and effective in the management of acute Achilles tendon rupture. It facilitates an early return to work and recreational sports, with excellent overall patient satisfaction...
- Osteoporotic femoral fracture in a child with propionic acidaemia presenting as non-accidental injuryJoseph C Talbot
The Cottage, Gate 2, Bradford Royal Infirmary, Duckworth Lane, Bradford, BD9 6RJ, UK
Eur J Pediatr 165:496-7. 2006
- Secondary prevention of osteoporosis: Calcium, Vitamin D and bisphosphonate prescribing following distal radial fractureJ C Talbot
Department of Orthopaedic and Trauma Surgery, Bradford Teaching Hospitals NHS Trust, UK
Injury 38:1236-40. 2007....
- Arthroscopic removal of a plastic soft drink bottle cap in the knee: a case reportSimon Boyle
Bradford Royal Infirmary, Duckworth Lane, Bradford, BD9 6RJ, UK
Cases J 3:72. 2010..Late locking should raise the suspicion of an intra-articular loose or foreign body. Arthroscopy is an excellent first line tool in the diagnosis and late management of this unusual problem...