Alexandra J Stewart
- Prostate-specific antigen nadir and cancer-specific mortality following hormonal therapy for prostate-specific antigen failureAlexandra J Stewart
Brigham and Women s Hospital, Dana Faber Cancer Institute, Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA 02115, USA
J Clin Oncol 23:6556-60. 2005..2 ng/mL was significantly associated with prostate cancer-specific mortality (PCSM)...
- The history of the smallpox vaccineAlexandra J Stewart
Radiation Oncology, Brigham and Women s Hospital, L2, 75, Francis Street, Boston, MA 02115, USA
J Infect 52:329-34. 2006..Eventually, this led to the eradication of smallpox in 1980. Parallels can be drawn with modern vaccination and the smallpox vaccine especially with the current intense media scrutiny of modern vaccinations...
- Dose volume histogram analysis of normal structures associated with accelerated partial breast irradiation delivered by high dose rate brachytherapy and comparison with whole breast external beam radiotherapy fieldsAlexandra J Stewart
St Luke s Cancer Centre, Royal Surrey County Hospital, Guildford, Surrey, UK
Radiat Oncol 3:39. 2008..To assess the radiation dose delivered to the heart and ipsilateral lung during accelerated partial breast brachytherapy using a MammoSite applicator and compare to those produced by whole breast external beam radiotherapy (WBRT)...
- Equivalent uniform dose for accelerated partial breast irradiation using the MammoSite applicatorAlexandra J Stewart
St Luke s Cancer Centre, Royal Surrey County Hospital, Guildford, United Kingdom Electronic address
Radiother Oncol 108:232-5. 2013..This study aims to quantify the radiobiology of the MammoSite applicator and examine whether there is a relationship between equivalent uniform dose (EUD) and radiotherapy-associated toxicity...
- CT computer-optimized high-dose-rate brachytherapy with surface applicator technique for scar boost radiation after breast reconstruction surgeryAlexandra J Stewart
Dana Farber Cancer Institute Brigham and Women s Hospital, Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA 02115, USA
Brachytherapy 4:224-9. 2005..Two cases, one with a saline implant and one with a transverse rectus abdominis musculocutaneous flap reconstruction, illustrate the method and advantages of HDR optimization of surface applicators...
- Prospective clinical trial of bladder filling and three-dimensional dosimetry in high-dose-rate vaginal cuff brachytherapyAlexandra J Stewart
Department of Radiation Oncology, Brigham and Women s Hospital, Dana Farber Cancer Institute, and Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA, USA
Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys 72:843-8. 2008..To investigate the effect of bladder filling on dosimetry and to determine the best bladder dosimetric parameter for vaginal cuff brachytherapy...
- Comparison of conventional radiotherapy and intensity-modulated radiotherapy for post-operative radiotherapy for primary extremity soft tissue sarcomaAlexandra J Stewart
St Luke s Cancer Centre, Royal Surrey County Hospital, Surrey, UK
Radiother Oncol 93:125-30. 2009..This study compares 3D-conformal radiotherapy (3D-CRT) with intensity-modulated radiotherapy (IMRT) in optimising target volume coverage and minimising integral dose to organs-at-risk (OAR)...
- Intraoperative seed placement for thoracic malignancy-A review of technique, indications, and published literatureAlexandra J Stewart
Department of Radiotherapy, Royal Surrey County Hospital, Guildford, England, UK
Brachytherapy 8:63-9. 2009..This technique can be used intraoperatively to provide additional highly localized radiation therapy in cases where optimal oncologic margins are unattainable or to palliate unresectable disease...
- Current controversies in high-dose-rate versus low-dose-rate brachytherapy for cervical cancerAlexandra J Stewart
Department of Radiation Oncology, Brigham and Women s Hospital, Dana Farber Cancer Institute, Boston, Massachusetts 02115, USA
Cancer 107:908-15. 2006....
- Deformable structure registration of bladder through surface mappingLi Xiong
Department of Radiation Oncology, Brigham and Women s Hospital, Harvard Medical School, Boston, Massachusetts 02115, USA
Med Phys 33:1848-56. 2006..We conclude that the structure registration algorithm presented works with reasonable accuracy and provides a means of calculating cumulative dose distributions...