- Bilateral hypoglossal nerve injury following the use of the laryngeal mask airwayA Stewart
Department of Anaesthesia, St Helier Hospital, Wrythe Lane, Carshalton, Surrey SM5 1AA, UK
Anaesthesia 57:264-5. 2002..We discuss the possible aetiology of the injury and review the literature describing injuries to the hypoglossal nerve...
- Assessment of the effect upon maternal knowledge of an information leaflet about pain relief in labourA Stewart
Magill Department of Anaesthesia, Intensive Care and Pain Management, Chelsea and Westminster Hospital, London, UK
Anaesthesia 58:1015-9. 2003....
- Analgesia with sevoflurane during labour: ii. Sevoflurane compared with Entonox for labour analgesiaS T Yeo
Magill Department of Anaesthesia, Imperial College London, Chelsea and Westminster Hospital, 369 Fulham Road, London SW10 9NH, UK
Br J Anaesth 98:110-5. 2007..8% in our previous study. This study compared sevoflurane at a concentration of 0.8% and Entonox((R)) (nitrous oxide 50%: oxygen 50%) for analgesia during labour in 32 healthy parturients...
- Analgesia with sevoflurane during labour: i. Determination of the optimum concentrationS T Yeo
Magill Department of Anaesthesia, Imperial College London, Chelsea and Westminster Hospital, 369 Fulham Road, London W12 0HS, UK
Br J Anaesth 98:105-9. 2007..Sevoflurane has favourable physical qualities for inhaled analgesia during labour pain. The aim of this preliminary study was to identify its optimum concentration...
- Audit of primary care angina management in Sandwell, EnglandA Stewart
School of Health, University of Wolverhampton, 62 68 Lichfield Street, Wolverhampton WV1 1SB, England
J R Soc Promot Health 122:112-7. 2002..We recommend that practices develop systems to ensure that the appropriate treatment, advice and checks are given to all patients with angina, paying particular attention to those from ethnic minority backgrounds...
- Changing practice in residential aged care using participatory methodsM A Lindeman
National Ageing Research Institute, Parkville, Victoria, Australia
Educ Health (Abingdon) 16:22-31. 2003..Residential aged care staff play a significant role in the day-to-day lives of residents yet are faced with many barriers to providing care that promotes resident wellbeing...