Affiliation: St James's University Hospital
- How to detect hepatocellular carcinoma in cirrhosisJanice Ward
Department of Clinical Radiology, St James s University Hospital, Beckett Street, Leeds LS9 7TF, UK
Eur Radiol 12:2258-72. 2002....
- Colorectal hepatic metastases: detection with SPIO-enhanced breath-hold MR imaging--comparison of optimized sequencesJanice Ward
Department of Clinical Radiology, St James s University Hospital, Beckett St, Leeds LS9 7TF, England
Radiology 228:709-18. 2003..To compare the accuracy of four breath-hold magnetic resonance (MR) imaging sequences to establish the most effective superparamagnetic iron oxide (SPIO)-enhanced sequence for detection of colorectal hepatic metastases...
- Bile duct strictures after hepatobiliary surgery: assessment with MR cholangiographyJanice Ward
MRI Department, Clinical Radiology and Hepatobiliary and Transplant Unit, St James s University Hospital, Beckett St, Leeds LS9 7TF, England
Radiology 231:101-8. 2004..To establish the accuracy of magnetic resonance (MR) cholangiography for diagnosis of postsurgical bile duct strictures...
- Liver metastases in candidates for hepatic resection: comparison of helical CT and gadolinium- and SPIO-enhanced MR imagingJanice Ward
MRI Department, Clinical Radiology, St James s University Hospital, Beckett Street, Leeds LS9 7TF, England
Radiology 237:170-80. 2005....
- New MR techniques for the detection of liver metastasesJ Ward
Department of Clinical Radiology, St James s University Hospital, Leeds, UK
Cancer Imaging 6:33-42. 2006..This article reviews current MR imaging techniques for the detection and characterisation of metastases and discusses the relative capability of different techniques for detecting small lesions...
- Sinusoidal obstructive syndrome diagnosed with superparamagnetic iron oxide-enhanced magnetic resonance imaging in patients with chemotherapy-treated colorectal liver metastasesJanice Ward
Clinical Radiology, Medical Physics Department St James University Hospital, Leeds, United Kingdom
J Clin Oncol 26:4304-10. 2008..To assess the predictive value of superparamagnetic iron oxide (SPIO) -enhanced T2-weighted gradient echo (GRE) imaging to determine the presence and severity of sinusoidal obstructive syndrome (SOS)...
- Role of quantification of hepatic steatosis and future remnant volume in predicting hepatic dysfunction and complications after liver resection for colorectal metastases: a pilot studyAlastair L Young
Department of Hepatobiliary Surgery, St James s University Hospital, Leeds, UK
HPB (Oxford) 14:194-200. 2012..The aim of this study was to assess whether quantification of steatosis improved the predictive value of preoperative volumetric analysis...
- Superparamagnetic iron oxide (SPIO) enhancement in the cirrhotic liver: a comparison of two doses of ferumoxides in patients with advanced diseasePaul Arnold
Clinical Radiology, St James s University Hospital, Beckett Street, Leeds, LS9 7TF, UK
Magn Reson Imaging 21:695-700. 2003..Lesion to liver CNR was not adversely affected by using the lower dose, so when imaging at 1.5T the authors would recommend using 7.5 micromol/kg in patients with liver cirrhosis...
- Hepatocellular carcinoma in cirrhotic livers: double-contrast thin-section MR imaging with pathologic correlation of explanted tissueBobby Bhartia
Department of Clinical Radiology, St James s University Hospital, Leeds LS9 7TF, United Kingdom
AJR Am J Roentgenol 180:577-84. 2003..The aim of our study was to determine the sensitivity of double-contrast MR imaging in the detection of hepatocellular carcinomas in patients with a cirrhotic liver...