Affiliation: St Luke's Hospital
- Developing a primary care-based stroke service: a review of the qualitative literatureJenni Murray
Bradford Elderly Care and Rehabilitation Research, St Luke s Hospital, Little Horton Lane, Bradford BD5 ONA
Br J Gen Pract 53:137-42. 2003..The need for responses that go beyond the traditional physical rehabilitation approach is evident, and research to identify broader treatment strategies is now required...
- Developing a primary care-based stroke model: the prevalence of longer-term problems experienced by patients and carersJenni Murray
Department of Healthcare for the Elderly, St Luke s Hospital, Bradford Hospitals NHS Trust, Little Horton Lane, Bradford, BD5 ONA
Br J Gen Pract 53:803-7. 2003..This paper reports a component of a larger project aimed at developing a systematic, primary care-based service for stroke aftercare...
- A survey to investigate the role of the district nurse in stroke careJenni Murray
Care of the Elderly, St Luke s Hospital, Bradford
Br J Community Nurs 9:318-24. 2004..While findings of the survey suggests that they would be a likely candidate for the stroke care coordinator role, there are major educational, training and organizational challenges to implementing this change...
- Feasibility study of a primary care-based model for stroke aftercareJenni Murray
Academic Unit of Elderly Care and Rehabilitation Research, St Luke s Hospital, Little Horton Lane, Bradford BD5 0NA
Br J Gen Pract 56:775-80. 2006..A new primary care model for stroke aftercare has been developed to address the longer-term needs of patients who have had a stroke and their families...
- Survey to investigate the role of the community stroke care coordinatorJenny Murray
Bradford NHS Hospitals Foundation Trust
Br J Community Nurs 13:31-6. 2008..A more robust evidence-base to support longer-term stroke care, combined with routine clinical governance systems for monitoring care provision could enhance the development of the SCC role...