Affiliation: St George's Hospital Medical School
- The effect of intensive case management on the relatives of patients with severe mental illnessKate Harvey
Guy s, King s and St Thomas School of Medicine, London, UK
Psychiatr Serv 53:1580-5. 2002..It also examined whether relatives of patients receiving intensive case management appraised caregiving less negatively and experienced less psychological distress than relatives of patients receiving standard case management...
- Is processing speed predictive of functional outcome in psychosis?Nienke Jabben
Department of Psychiatry and Neuropsychology, Maastricht University, P O BOX 616 VIJV, 6200 MD, Maastricht, The Netherlands
Soc Psychiatry Psychiatr Epidemiol 43:437-44. 2008..To investigate the contribution of processing speed in the prediction of various domains of outcome in psychosis...
- Essential elements of an early intervention service for psychosis: the opinions of expert cliniciansMax Marshall
School of Psychiatry and Behavioural Sciences, University of Manchester, Academic Unit, Royal Preston Hospital, Fulwood, Preston PR2 9HT, UK
BMC Psychiatry 4:17. 2004..Whilst the number of early intervention teams is growing, there is a lack of clarity over their essential structural and functional elements...
- Assertive community treatment across the Atlantic: comparison of model fidelity in the UK and USAMatthew Fiander
Department of Psychiatry, St George s Hospital Medical School, London, UK
Br J Psychiatry 182:248-54. 2003..Explanations cite poor UK 'model fidelity' and/or better UK standard care. No international model-fidelity comparisons exist...
- Using activity data to explore the influence of case-load size on care patternsTom Burns
Social Psychiatry, University Department of Psychiatry, Warneford Hospital, Headington, Oxford OX3 7JX, UK
Br J Psychiatry 190:217-22. 2007..However, there has been limited empirical work to explore this specifically...
- Exposure to case management: relationships to patient characteristics and outcome. Report from the UK700 trialTom Burns
Department of General Psychiatry, St George's Hospital Medical School, Cranmer Terrace, London SW17 0RE, UK
Br J Psychiatry 181:236-41. 2002..Identifying the optimal clinical profile for patients likely to benefit from intensive case management remains a pressing need for further studies...