Affiliation: St Luke's Hospital
- Commentary: but why should women be weighed routinely during pregnancy?Diane Farrar
Leeds Institute of Genetics, Health and Therapeutics, University of Leeds, Clarendon Way, Leeds, LS2 9JT, UK
Int J Epidemiol 36:1283-4. 2007
- Care during the third stage of labour: a postal survey of UK midwives and obstetriciansDiane Farrar
Bradford Institute for Health Research, Bradford Royal Infirmary, Bradford, BD9 6RJ, UK
BMC Pregnancy Childbirth 10:23. 2010..Evidence to guide care during the third stage is limited and there is variation in recommendations which may contribute to differences in practice. This paper describes current UK practice during the third stage of labour...
- Measuring placental transfusion for term births: weighing babies with cord intactD Farrar
Bradford Institute for Health Research, Bradford Royal Infirmary, Bradford, UK
BJOG 118:70-5. 2011..To estimate the volume and duration of placental transfusion at term...
- Born in Bradford, a cohort study of babies born in Bradford, and their parents: protocol for the recruitment phasePauline Raynor
Bradford Institute for Health Research, Bradford Royal Infirmary, Duckworth Lane, Bradford, BD9 6RJ, UK
BMC Public Health 8:327. 2008..This protocol outlines methods for the recruitment phase of the study...
- Pre-conception care and diabetesDiane Farrar
Bradford Royal Infirmary Maternity Unit
Pract Midwife 8:14, 16-8. 2005