Affiliation: St George's
- Mental disorder ethics: theory and empirical investigationN Eastman
Department of Mental Health, St George s University of London, Cramer Terrace, London
J Med Ethics 32:94-9. 2006..wellcome.ac.uk/doc.WTX025116.html...
- Neuroscience and legal determination of criminal responsibilityNigel Eastman
St George s, University of London, Cranmer Terrace, London SW17 0RE, UK
Nat Rev Neurosci 7:311-8. 2006..However, there is a mismatch between questions that the courts and society wish answered and those that neuroscience is capable of answering. This poses a risk to the proper exercise of justice and to civil liberties...
- Triaging for adult critical care in the event of overwhelming needNigel Eastman
St George s Clinical Ethics Committee, St George s University of London, London, SW17 0RE, UK
Intensive Care Med 36:1076-82. 2010..Predictions of the need for critical care within the H1N1 influenza pandemic suggested overwhelming need beyond potential resources, necessitating rationing of care via triaging...
- Fetal alcohol syndrome: law and ethicsRaja Mukherjee
Surrey Border Partnership Trust, Bracketts Resource Centre, Oxted, Surrey RH8 0QA, UK
Lancet 369:1149-50. 2007
- Reforming mental health law in England and WalesNigel Eastman
BMJ 332:737-8. 2006