Affiliation: St George's Hospital Medical School
- Substance use and young people: the potential of technologyM Chambers
Nursing, Kingston University, St Georges Medical School, South West London Mental Health Trust, London, UK
J Psychiatr Ment Health Nurs 12:179-86. 2005..The young people were prepared to experiment with technology, felt competent to do so, and made suggestions of information they would like. These findings are discussed and recommendations made for future research in the area...
- An evaluation of a combined education and multi-project practice development programme in mental healthM Chambers
Kingston University St Georges Medical School South West London Mental Health Trust, London SW17 7DJ, UK
J Psychiatr Ment Health Nurs 13:364-71. 2006..The framework and design has the potential to be applied to other areas of practice beyond mental health...
- Outcomes of electrically stimulated gracilis neosphincter surgeryT Tillin
Unit for Costs and Outcomes Evaluation, Barts and The London, Queen Mary s School of Medicine and Dentistry, London, UK
Health Technol Assess 9:iii, ix-xi, 1-102. 2005..To examine patient quality of life (QoL) and long-term costs of electrically stimulated gracilis neosphincter surgery (ESGNS)...
- Exploring the emotional support needs and coping strategies of family carersM Chambers
Mental Health Nursing, Department of Nursing, University of Ulster at Coleraine, Northern Ireland, BT52 1SA
J Psychiatr Ment Health Nurs 8:99-106. 2001..The study concluded with the recommendation for nurses and other health care professionals to become more proactive in assessing and meeting carers' emotional support needs...
- The dynamics and processes of 'ending' in clinical supervisionM Chambers
Mental Health Nursing, The University of Ulster
Br J Nurs 10:1403-8, 1410-1. 2001....