Affiliation: St George's
- How to detect early left atrial remodelling and dysfunction in mild-to-moderate hypertensionAigul Baltabaeva
Blood Pressure Unit, Department of Cardiac and Vascular Sciences, St George s, University of London, Blackshaw Road, London SW17 0QT, UK
J Hypertens 27:2086-93. 2009..We aimed to quantify changes in left atrial volume and deformation and pulmonary flow reversal (PVREVERS) in hypertension to detect subclinical left atrial dysfunction...
- Low-dose dobutamine stress echo to quantify the degree of remodelling after cardiac resynchronization therapyChirine Parsai
Department of Echocardiography, St George s Hospital, Blackshaw Road, SW17 0QT London, UK
Eur Heart J 30:950-8. 2009..We hypothesize that changes in left bundle branch block (LBBB)-induced dyssynchronous motion during low-dose DSE could be related to the extent of reverse remodelling...
- Regional left ventricular deformation and geometry analysis provides insights in myocardial remodelling in mild to moderate hypertensionAigul Baltabaeva
Department of Cardiology, St George s Hospital, Blackshaw Road, London SW17 0QT, UK
Eur J Echocardiogr 9:501-8. 2008..We investigated regional geometry and systolic deformation (using strain/strain rate (S/SR) imaging) in HTN...
- Toward understanding response to cardiac resynchronization therapy: left ventricular dyssynchrony is only one of multiple mechanismsChirine Parsai
Department of Cardiology, St George s Hospital, Blackshaw Road, SW17 0QT London, UK
Eur Heart J 30:940-9. 2009..We hypothesized that the response is instead dictated by multiple correctable factors...
- Maternal cardiac dysfunction and remodeling in women with preeclampsia at termKaren Melchiorre
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, St Georges Hospital, University of London, London, UK
Hypertension 57:85-93. 2011..The study findings also have significant implications for the acute medical management of preeclampsia...