- Interval laparoscopic appendectomy in childrenAnthony Owen
Paediatric Surgical Unit, Sheffield Children s Hospital, Western Bank, Sheffield, United Kingdom
J Laparoendosc Adv Surg Tech A 16:308-11. 2006..We present our experience of interval laparoscopic appendectomy in our institution...
- Experience of bedside preformed silo staged reduction and closure for gastroschisisAnthony Owen
Paediatric Surgical Unit, Sheffield Children s Hospital, Western Bank, S10 2TH Sheffield, UK
J Pediatr Surg 41:1830-5. 2006....
- Contemporary postnatal surgical management strategies for congenital abdominal wall defectsSean Marven
Sheffield Children s Hospital NHS Foundation Trust, Western Bank, United Kingdom
Semin Pediatr Surg 17:222-35. 2008..Risk stratification may produce outcome and tailor management of difficult cases in the form of a clinical pathway. Stem cell technology may, in the future, offer the ideal allogenic prosthesis in complex cases...
- Gastroschisis: a national cohort study to describe contemporary surgical strategies and outcomesAnthony Owen
Paediatric Surgical Unit, Sheffield Children s Hospital NHS Foundation Trust, S10 2TH Sheffield, UK
J Pediatr Surg 45:1808-16. 2010..The aim of this study was to use a new UK national surveillance system to identify cases and thus to describe the contemporary surgical management and outcomes of gastroschisis...
- Traction-compression-closure for exomphalos majorAntonino Morabito
Neonatal Surgical Unit, St Mary s Women and Children s Hospital, Manchester M13 9WL, UK
J Pediatr Surg 41:1850-3. 2006..We present our experience with traction-compression-closure (TCC) for exomphalos major (EM) to achieve a safe and embryologically correct midline supraumbilical aesthetic closure with preservation of the umbilicus...