Anthony F Watkinson
Affiliation: Royal Devon and Exeter NHS Foundation Trust
- Uterine artery embolisation to treat symptomatic uterine fibroidsA Watkinson
Royal Devon and Exeter Hospital and Peninsula Medical School, Exeter EX2 5DW
BMJ 335:720-2. 2007
- Endovascular stenting to treat obstruction of the superior vena cavaAnthony F Watkinson
Peninsula Medical School, Royal Devon and Exeter Hospital, Exeter EX2 5DW
BMJ 336:1434-7. 2008
- A novel "cheese wire" technique for stent positioning following difficult iliac artery subintimal dissection and aortic re-entryA F Watkinson
The Royal Devon and Exeter Hospital and The Peninsula Medical School, Wonford Site, Barrack Road, Exeter, EX2 5DW, UK
Cardiovasc Intervent Radiol 32:781-4. 2009..This case report describes a novel "cheese wire" technique to allow stent positioning without the use of proprietary re-entry devices...
- Transhepatic assisted transoral placement of a duodenal stent in malignant gastric outlet obstructionAlexander Milson
Department of Radiology, Royal Devon and Exeter Hospital, Exeter, Devon, United Kingdom
J Vasc Interv Radiol 21:590-2. 2010..This technique allows safe duodenal stent placement for different malignant gastric outlet obstruction such as pancreatic, gastric, duodenal, and metastases to the peripancreatic region...
- Liver transplantation in cirrhotic patients with small hepatocellular carcinoma: an analysis of pre-operative imaging, explant histology and prognostic histologic indicatorsShantanu Bhattacharjya
Department of Surgery, Royal Free Hospital, Royal Free and University College School of Medicine, London, UK
Dig Surg 21:152-9; discussion 159-60. 2004..The selection of patients for liver transplantation is based on pre-operative imaging. The accuracy of imaging correlated with explant histology and the effect of tumour stage has not been evaluated in this selected population...
- Radiofrequency ablation of renal tumorsAdel Abdellaoui
The Peninsula Medical School, Royal Devon and Exeter NHS Foundation Trust, Radiology Department, Barrack Road, Exeter, EX2 5DW, UK
Future Oncol 4:103-11. 2008..We also outline future perspectives of this noninvasive technique...