- A Patient's Journey. Non-coeliac gluten sensitivityKamran Rostami
Department of Gastroenterology, Mid Staffordshire NHS Foundation Trust, Stafford, UK
BMJ 345:e7982. 2012..This patient reflects on his 20 years of unexplained ill health with multiple symptoms before a chance conversation in an internet chat room led to his initial self diagnosis...
- Patients with coeliac disease are increasingly overweight or obese on presentationElizabeth Tucker
Institute of Health and Society, Worcester University, Worcester, School of Clinical and Experimental Medicine, UK
J Gastrointestin Liver Dis 21:11-5. 2012..Recent studies suggest CD sufferers are significantly more likely to be obese or underweight at the time of presentation. This study aimed to establish the frequency of obesity in newly diagnosed Coeliac Disease (CD)...
- Microscopic enteritis: novel prospect in coeliac disease clinical and immuno-histogenesis. Evolution in diagnostic and treatment strategiesK Rostami
School of Medicine, University of Birmingham, UK
Dig Liver Dis 41:245-52. 2009..Screening for this subtle and distinctive presentation in small bowel pathology will open a new prospect in recognising the most common but unrecognised atypical forms of symptomatic gluten related enteropathies...
- From microenteropathy to villous atrophy: what is treatable?K Rostami
Department of Gastroenterology, Good Hope Hospital NHS Trust, Rectory Rd, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands B75 7RR, UK
Dig Liver Dis 35:758-9. 2003
- Coeliac disease in Middle Eastern countries: a challenge for the evolutionary history of this complex disorder?K Rostami
Department of Gastroenterology, Good Hope Hospital NHS Trust, Rectory Road, Sutton Coldfield, Birmingham B75 7RR, UK
Dig Liver Dis 36:694-7. 2004..The gluten-free diet represents a real challenge to both patients and clinicians in this area. This is particularly difficult in the absence of any supply for gluten-free diet in Middle Eastern countries...