- Postural visual obscurations in patients with inactive thyroid eye disease; a variant of 'hydraulic' diseaseG E Rose
Orbital Service, Moorfields Eye Hospital, London EC1 V 2PD, UK
Eye (Lond) 20:1178-85. 2006..This investigation newly describes the characteristics and treatment for a group of patients with inactive thyroid eye disease who presented with recurrent transient visual obscuration, generally related to sudden changes in posture...
- Major orbital complications of endoscopic sinus surgeryC Rene
Moorfields Eye Hospital, London EC1V 2PD, UK
Br J Ophthalmol 85:598-603. 2001..CONCLUSION: Some ophthalmic complications of endoscopic sinus surgery are highlighted, the mechanisms responsible are discussed, and recommendations for prevention, early recognition, and management are proposed...
- Primary orbital melanoma masquerading as vascular anomaliesV Lee
Moorfields Eye Hospital, London, UK
Eye (Lond) 16:16-20. 2002..To review two cases of primary orbital melanoma presenting like orbital vascular anomalies...
- Endoscopic transnasal orbital decompression for visual failure due to sphenoid wing meningiomaV J Lund
Institute of Laryngology and Otology, London, UK
Eye (Lond) 20:1213-9. 2006..To review a group of patients with sphenoid wing meningioma and visual impairment. The technique and results for endoscopic transnasal decompression of the orbital apex is presented...
- Late presentation of severe thyroid eye diseaseB Manzouri
Eye (Lond) 18:1021-3. 2004
- Orbital varices and orbital wall defectsN Islam
Br J Ophthalmol 88:833-4. 2004
- Orbital fractures: ophthalmic or maxillofacial?O A Anderson
Br J Oral Maxillofac Surg 45:90-1. 2007