G Querci della Rovere
- An audit of the incidence of arm lymphoedema after prophylactic level I/II axillary dissection without division of the pectoralis minor muscleG Querci della Rovere
Breast Unit, Royal Marsden NHS Trust, Sutton, Surrey, UK
Ann R Coll Surg Engl 85:158-61. 2003..When lymphoedema in any site was considered, right-sided treatment and nodal status were independently significant...
- A prospective randomised study to evaluate the effectiveness of standard 23 gauge fine needle, compared with a thinner 27 gauge needle for breast cytologyG Querci della Rovere
Royal Marsden Hospital, Sutton, Surrey, UK
Breast 15:567-9. 2006..The pain scores were significantly better with the finer needle (P=0.004). This study provides evidence that the 27 gauge FNAC is suitable for obtaining cytology in palpable breast lumps...
- A critique of the sentinel node conceptG Querci della Rovere
The Royal Marsden Hospital, Downs Road, Sutton, Surrey SM2 5PT, UK
Breast 15:693-7. 2006..We would also propose the change of the terminology from SNB to "guided axilary sampling" (GAS)...
- Skin-reducing mastectomy with breast reconstruction and sub-pectoral implantsG Querci della Rovere
Department of Surgery, The Royal Marsden Hospital, Down s Road, Sutton, Surrey SM2 5PT, UK
J Plast Reconstr Aesthet Surg 61:1303-8. 2008..SRM is, from an oncological perspective, a skin-sparing mastectomy (type IV) that provides a good cosmetic result by creating a dermomuscular pouch...
- How safe is oncoplastic breast conservation? Comparative analysis with standard breast conserving surgeryA Chakravorty
Academic Surgical Unit, The Royal Marsden Hospital, London SW3 6JJ, UK
Eur J Surg Oncol 38:395-8. 2012..The aim of this study was to compare re-excision and local recurrence rates for oBCS with standard breast conserving surgery (sBCS)...
- Management of the axilla in women with breast cancerJ R Benson
Cambridge Breast Unit, Addenbrooke s Hospital, Hills Road, Cambridge CB2 2QQ, UK
Breast 16:130-6. 2007..Electronic voting was undertaken at the beginning and end of the debate and results are compared and presented herein...
- Towards a scientific basis for oncoplastic breast surgeryJ R Benson
Eur J Surg Oncol 29:629. 2003