Claire T McEvoy
Affiliation: Queen's University Belfast
- Vegetarian diets, low-meat diets and health: a reviewClaire T McEvoy
Centre for Public Health, Queen s University Belfast, Institute of Clinical Science B, Belfast, UK
Public Health Nutr 15:2287-94. 2012..To review the epidemiological evidence for vegetarian diets, low-meat dietary patterns and their association with health status in adults...
- A reduced abbreviated indirect calorimetry protocol is clinically acceptable for use in spontaneously breathing patients with traumatic brain injuryClaire McEvoy
Queens University Belfast, Department of Medicine, Belfast, Ireland
Nutr Clin Pract 24:513-9. 2009..A 4-minute or 3-minute abbreviated steady-state indirect calorimetry protocol is clinically acceptable to measure resting energy expenditure in spontaneously breathing patients with a traumatic brain injury...
- Resting energy expenditure in non-ventilated, non-sedated patients recovering from serious traumatic brain injury: comparison of prediction equations with indirect calorimetry valuesClaire T McEvoy
Centre for Public Health, Queens University Belfast, BT12 6BJ, Northern Ireland, UK
Clin Nutr 28:526-32. 2009..The study aim was to compare predicted energy requirements with measured resting energy expenditure (REE) values, in patients recovering from TBI...
- Increasing Fruit and Vegetable Intake Has No Dose-Response Effect on Conventional Cardiovascular Risk Factors in Overweight Adults at High Risk of Developing Cardiovascular DiseaseClaire T McEvoy
Centre for Public Health, Queen s University Belfast, Belfast, Northern Ireland and
J Nutr 145:1464-71. 2015....
- A posteriori-derived dietary patterns and retinal vessel caliber in an elderly populationClaire T McEvoy
Centre for Public Health, School of Medicine, Dentistry and Biomedical Sciences, Queen s University Belfast, Institute of Clinical Science B FirstFloor, Grosvenor Road, Belfast, UK
Invest Ophthalmol Vis Sci 54:1337-44. 2013..To examine the association between a posteriori-derived dietary patterns (DP) and retinal vessel caliber in an elderly population...