Adam N Rosenthal
Affiliation: Queen Mary
- Results of annual screening in phase I of the United Kingdom familial ovarian cancer screening study highlight the need for strict adherence to screening scheduleAdam N Rosenthal
Barts and the London School of Medicine and Dentistry, Queen Mary University of London, London, UK
J Clin Oncol 31:49-57. 2013....
- Fooled by the film: delayed diagnosis of incarcerated small-bowel hernia after laparoscopic surgery for endometrial cancerAdam N Rosenthal
Barts Cancer Institute, A Cancer Research UK Centre of Excellence, Barts and the London School of Medicine and Dentistry, London, England
Int J Gynecol Cancer 22:337-9. 2012..We present a case highlighting the dangers of relying on plain radiography for exclusion of bowel herniation through a port site. Early recourse to cross-sectional imaging is recommended to avoid such pitfalls...
- Annual outpatient hysteroscopy and endometrial sampling (OHES) in HNPCC/Lynch syndrome (LS)Ranjit Manchanda
Department of Gynaecological Oncology, EGA Institute for Women s Health, Gynaecological Cancer Research Centre, University College London, and Department of Gynaecology, University College London Hospital, First Floor, Maple House, 149 Tottenham Court Road, London, W1T 7NF, UK
Arch Gynecol Obstet 286:1555-62. 2012..LS women have a 40-60% lifetime risk of endometrial cancer (EC). Most international guidelines recommend screening. However, data on efficacy are limited...
- Screening for ovarian cancerAdam N Rosenthal
Institute for Women s Health, University College London, Elizabeth Garrett Anderson Hospital, London, UK
Clin Obstet Gynecol 49:433-47. 2006..Current screening tests, clinical trials in the general and high-risk populations, screening acceptability and costs are reviewed in this article...
- Is differentiated vulval intraepithelial neoplasia the precursor lesion of human papillomavirus-negative vulval squamous cell carcinoma?Fani Kokka
Department of Gynaecological Oncology, Barts and The London NHS Trust, London, UK
Int J Gynecol Cancer 21:1297-305. 2011..This lesion is probably underdiagnosed and may be undertreated. Better recognition of DVIN by gynecologists and pathologists may therefore offer an opportunity to prevent some vulval cancers...