S J Pretlove
- Does the mode of delivery predispose women to anal incontinence in the first year postpartum? A comparative systematic reviewS J Pretlove
Department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Birmingham Women s Hospital, Edgbaston, Birmingham, UK
BJOG 115:421-34. 2008..To assess if mode of delivery is associated with increased symptoms of anal incontinence following childbirth...
- Noninvasive methods of detecting fetal anaemia: a systematic review and meta-analysisS J Pretlove
Fetal Medicine Centre, Birmingham Women s Foundation Trust, Edgbaston, Birmingham, UK
BJOG 116:1558-67. 2009..To estimate in a systematic review of the literature the diagnostic value of ultrasound and Doppler blood flow velocity in the evaluation of fetal anaemia...
- Maternal plasma and amniotic fluid angiogenic factors and their receptors in monochorionic twin pregnancies complicated by twin-to-twin transfusion syndromeC E Fox
Department of Fetal Medicine, Birmingham Women s Foundation Trust, Edgbaston, Birmingham, UK
Ultrasound Obstet Gynecol 35:695-701. 2010..The aim of this study was to investigate the maternal plasma and amniotic fluid angiogenic factor and receptor concentrations in twin pregnancies complicated by TTTS and to evaluate the effects of fetoscopic laser ablation...
- Prevalence of anal incontinence according to age and gender: a systematic review and meta-regression analysisS J Pretlove
Department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Birmingham Women s Hospital, Metchley Park Road, Edgbaston, Birmingham, B15 2TG, UK
Int Urogynecol J Pelvic Floor Dysfunct 17:407-17. 2006..There is controversy about which population groups are most disadvantaged by this chronic condition...
- Maternal serum markers of placental damage in uncomplicated dichorionic and monochorionic pregnancies in comparison with monochorionic pregnancies complicated by severe twin-to-twin transfusion syndrome and the response to fetoscopic laser ablationC E Fox
Department of Fetal Medicine, Birmingham Women s Foundation Trust, School of Clinical and Experimental Medicine, College of Medicine and Dentistry, University of Birmingham, Edgbaston, Birmingham, B15 2TG, UK
Eur J Obstet Gynecol Reprod Biol 144:124-9. 2009..Changes in MSAFP and f-betaHCG post-FLA were measured as markers of placental coagulation...