Affiliation: Porton Down
- Haemodynamic changes in traumaE Kirkman
Biomedical Sciences Department, Defence Science and Technology Laboratory, Porton Down, Salisbury, UK
Br J Anaesth 113:266-75. 2014..The impact on human patients is currently unknown and is the subject of a current physiological investigation. ..
- A proactive approach to the coagulopathy of trauma: the rationale and guidelines for treatmentE Kirkman
Defence Science and Technology Laboratory, Porron Down, Salisbury 5P4 0JQ, UK
J R Army Med Corps 153:302-6. 2007
- Lessons learnt from explosive attacksS E Harrisson
Dstl Porton Down
J R Army Med Corps 153:278-82. 2007
- Damage control resuscitationT J Hodgetts
Academic Department of Military Emergency Medicine, Royal Centre for Defence Medicine, Vincent Drive, Birmingham B15 2SQ
J R Army Med Corps 153:299-300. 2007..It is consistent with and encapsulates the established concept of damage control surgery (DCS)...
- UK defence medical services guidance for the use of recombinant factor VIIa (rFVIIa) in the deployed military settingT J Hodgetts
Royal Centre for Defence Medicine, Birmingham
J R Army Med Corps 153:307-9. 2007..There are reports of rFVIIa contributing to the successful outcome of military trauma patients. This paper sets out the current position of the UK Defence Medical Services with regard to using rFVIIa in military trauma...