Natasha Emma Picardo
- The medium-term results of the Stanmore non-invasive extendible endoprosthesis in the treatment of paediatric bone tumoursN E Picardo
Royal National Orthopaedic Hospital, Bone Tumour Unit, Brockley Hill, Stanmore, Middlesex HA7 4LP, UK
J Bone Joint Surg Br 94:425-30. 2012..The technique produces a good functional outcome, with prevention of limb-length discrepancy at skeletal maturity...
- Computer-assisted navigation in high tibial osteotomy: a systematic review of the literatureNatasha E Picardo
Bone Tumour Unit, Royal National Orthopaedic Hospital, Stanmore, Middlesex, HA7 4LP, UK
Open Orthop J 6:305-12. 2012..The results of the cadaveric and clinical studies to date are presented and the benefits and pitfalls of navigation are discussed...
- Tissue engineering applications and stem cell approaches to the skin, nerves and blood vesselsNatasha E Picardo
Royal National Orthopaedic Hospital, Stanmore, Middlesex, HA7 4LP, United Kingdom
Curr Stem Cell Res Ther 7:115-21. 2012..We discuss the recent progress in the field with its implications for revolutionising healthcare in the future...
- Atypical pseudotumour after metal-on-polyethylene total hip arthroplasty causing deep venous thrombosisNatasha E Picardo
Royal National Orthopaedic Hospital, Stanmore, Middlesex, UK
Hip Int 21:762-5. 2011..The histological pattern of perivascular lymphocytic infiltrate and fibrinoid necrosis was more in keeping with a metal-on-metal bearing failure. The pseudotumour compressed the femoral vein causing a deep venous thrombosis...
- Bilateral symmetrical metachronous myxofibrosarcoma: a case report and review of the literatureNatasha Emma Picardo
Bone Tumour Unit, Royal National Orthopaedic Hospital, Brockley Hill, Stanmore, Middlesex, HA7 4LP, UK
Skeletal Radiol 40:1085-8. 2011..Awareness of the sarcoma patient's increased risk of developing a second tumour could lead to earlier diagnosis and improved outcome. A review of the literature on multiple soft tissue sarcomas is also presented...