- Occurrence and characterization of Salmonella enterica subspecies enterica serovar 9,12:l,v:- strains from Bulgaria, Denmark, and the United StatesP Petrov
National Center of Infectious and Parasitic Diseases, Sofia, Bulgaria
Eur J Clin Microbiol Infect Dis 28:473-9. 2009..The study indicated that Salmonella I 9,12:l,v:- is a monophasic variant of Salmonella Goettingen and is present in different countries and on different continents...
- Systemic and extraintestinal forms of human infection due to non-typhoid salmonellae in Bulgaria, 2005-2010G Asseva
Department of Microbiology, National Center of Infectious and Parasitic Diseases NCIPD, 26 Yanko Sakazov Blvd, 1504, Sofia, Bulgaria
Eur J Clin Microbiol Infect Dis 31:3217-21. 2012..The ESBL-producing Salmonella Corvallis isolate clustered separately from the susceptible Salmonella Corvallis isolates...
- Surveillance of human salmonellosis in Bulgaria, 1999-2004: trends, shifts and resistance to antimicrobial agentsG Asseva
National Center of Infectious and Parasitic Diseases, National Reference Laboratory for Enteric Pathogens, Sofia, Bulgaria
Euro Surveill 11:97-100. 2006..Bulgaria is the first country in the world where ESBL in serotype Corvallis has been reported. A wide diversity of resistance genes is found among the leading serotypes of salmonella causing human disease in Bulgaria...
- Campylobacteriosis and other bacterial gastrointestinal diseases in Sofia, Bulgaria for the period 1987-2008K Ivanova
Department of Microbiology, National Centre of Infectious and Parasitic Diseases NCIPD, Sofia, Bulgaria
Euro Surveill 15:19474. 2010..The study shows that Campylobacter plays an important role as a bacterial cause of enterocolitis in Sofia, Bulgaria...
- Molecular epidemiology of rotaviruses in Bulgaria: annual shift of the predominant genotypeZ Mladenova
Department of Virology, National Reference Laboratory of Enteroviruses, National Center of Infectious and Parasitic Diseases, 44A Stoletov Blvd, Sofia 1233, Bulgaria
Eur J Clin Microbiol Infect Dis 29:555-62. 2010..The monitoring of rotavirus genetic diversity in Bulgaria in the postvaccination period will contribute to a successful rotavirus vaccination program...