Affiliation: Peninsula Medical School
- Personality disorders in consultation-liaison psychiatryRichard Laugharne
Cornwall Partnership NHS Foundation Trust, Liskeard, Cornwall, UK
Curr Opin Psychiatry 26:84-9. 2013..We sought to explore recent studies into the impact of personality disorder in liaison psychiatry...
- Trust, choice and power in mental health care: experiences of patients with psychosisRichard Laugharne
Cornwall Partnership Trust and Peninsula Medical School, Liskeard, UK
Int J Soc Psychiatry 58:496-504. 2012..We aimed to investigate the experiences and attitudes of patients with psychosis in relation to trust, choice and power...
- Trust, choice and power in mental health: a literature reviewRichard Laugharne
Cornwall Partnership Trust and Peninsula Medical School, Mental Health Research Group, Wonford House Hospital, Exeter, EX2 5AD, UK
Soc Psychiatry Psychiatr Epidemiol 41:843-52. 2006..Empowerment has impacted more at an organisational level than on individual care. Innovative research methodologies are needed to expand on the present significant body of research, utilising qualitative and quantitative techniques...
- Attitudes toward psychiatry among final-year medical students in kumasi, ghanaRichard Laugharne
Peninsula Medical School, Mental Health Research Group, Wonford House Hospital, Exeter, Devon EX2 5AD, United Kingdom
Acad Psychiatry 33:71-5. 2009..The authors evaluated the attitudes toward a career in psychiatry of final-year medical students in Kumasi, Ghana, and compare these with attitudes of medical students in Spain and the United States...
- Mania, dementia and melancholia in the 1870s: admissions to a Cornwall asylumSimon A Hill
Bodmin Hospital, Bodmin, Cornwall, UK
J R Soc Med 96:361-3. 2003
- Psychiatry, postmodernism and postnormal scienceRichard Laugharne
Department of Mental Health, School of Postgraduate Medicine and Health Sciences, University of Exeter, Wonford House Hospital, Dryden Road, Exeter EX2 5AF, UK
J R Soc Med 95:207-10. 2002