Rupert C Jones
Affiliation: Peninsula Medical School
- Derivation and validation of a composite index of severity in chronic obstructive pulmonary disease: the DOSE IndexRupert C Jones
Respiratory Research Unit, Peninsula Medical School, University of Plymouth, Devon, UK
Am J Respir Crit Care Med 180:1189-95. 2009..Single measures such as lung function provide a limited reflection of how the disease affects patients. Composite measures have the potential to account for many of the facets of COPD...
- Prevalence of post-traumatic stress disorder in patients with previous myocardial infarction consulting in general practiceRupert Cm Jones
Respiratory Research Unit, Peninsula Medical School, Plymouth
Br J Gen Pract 57:808-10. 2007..PTSD after myocardial infarction may be a common, persistent, and overlooked cause of psychological morbidity...
- Educational impact of pulmonary rehabilitation: Lung Information Needs QuestionnaireRupert C M Jones
Respiratory Research Unit, Peninsula Medical School, Devon, 1 Davy Road, Plymouth PL6 8BX, United Kingdom
Respir Med 102:1439-45. 2008..The aim of this study was to assess the sensitivity of the LINQ to change before and after pulmonary rehabilitation (PR)...
- Accuracy of diagnostic registers and management of chronic obstructive pulmonary disease: the Devon primary care auditRupert C M Jones
Respiratory Research Unit, Peninsula Medical School, 1 Davy Road, Plymouth, UK
Respir Res 9:62. 2008..These lead to inaccurate diagnostic registers and inadequacy of administered treatments. This study represents an audit of COPD diagnosis and management in primary care practices in Devon...
- The prevalence of posttraumatic stress disorder in patients undergoing pulmonary rehabilitation and changes in PTSD symptoms following rehabilitationRupert C M Jones
Respiratory Research Unit, Peninsula Medical School, Plymouth, England, UK
J Cardiopulm Rehabil Prev 29:49-56. 2009..We investigated the prevalence of PTSD in patients with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) referred to pulmonary rehabilitation and the impact of rehabilitation on PTSD symptoms...
- Optimising pharmacological maintenance treatment for COPD in primary careRupert Jones
Respiratory Research Unit, Peninsula Medical School, University of Plymouth, UK
Prim Care Respir J 20:33-45. 2011....
- Summary of the consultation on a strategy for services for chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) in EnglandRupert Jones
Peninsula Medical School, University of Plymouth, UK
Prim Care Respir J 19:S1-S17. 2010..Implementation of the Strategy recommendations should lead to optimum care for patients with COPD...