- High incidence of HER-2 positivity in inflammatory breast cancerM Parton
Breast Unit, Royal Marsden Hospital Trust and Institute of Cancer Research, Fulham Rd, London SW3 6JJ, UK
Breast 13:97-103. 2004..Early HER-2 directed therapy (such as the monoclonal antibody trastuzumab) as a part of multimodal treatment may improve outcome in this poor prognosis cancer...
- Early changes in apoptosis and proliferation following primary chemotherapy for breast cancerC D Archer
Breast Unit, Royal Marsden NHS Trust, Fulham Road, London SW3 6JJ, UK
Br J Cancer 89:1035-41. 2003..Pretreatment proliferation and GI are however predictive of response to chemotherapy in breast cancer...
- Is capecitabine efficacious in triple negative metastatic breast cancer?A A Kotsori
Breast Unit, Royal Marsden Hospital and Institute of Cancer Research, London, UK
Oncology 79:331-6. 2010..We have therefore retrospectively analysed capecitabine outcome in the TN subgroup of patients with locally advanced or metastatic breast cancer treated in our unit...
- Trastuzumab beyond progression in HER2-positive advanced breast cancer: the Royal Marsden experienceT Waddell
Breast Unit Royal Marsden Hospital, Institute of Cancer Research, Fulham Road, London SW3 6JJ, UK
Br J Cancer 104:1675-9. 2011..We have retrospectively evaluated the outcome of patients with HER-2+ve locally advanced (LA) or metastatic breast cancer (MBC) who continued T beyond PD, treated in our unit...
- The biology of neoadjuvant chemotherapy for breast cancerS Cleator
Academic Department of Biochemistry, Royal Marsden Hospital, Fulham Road, London SW3 6JJ, UK
Endocr Relat Cancer 9:183-95. 2002..Continuing work using cDNA microarrays may yield new, more reliable indices of likely response and an improved insight into biological processes related to chemotherapeutic response...