Affiliation: Oxford Outcomes
- A forgotten aspect of the NICE reference case: an observational study of the health related quality of life impact on caregivers of people with multiple sclerosisSarah Acaster
Oxford Outcomes Ltd, Seacourt Tower, West Way, Oxford, UK
BMC Health Serv Res 13:346. 2013....
- Economic evaluation in short bowel syndrome (SBS): an algorithm to estimate utility scores for a patient-reported SBS-specific quality of life scale (SBS-QoL™)Andrew Lloyd
Oxford Outcomes an Icon plc Company, Seacourt Tower, Oxford, OX1 0JJ, UK
Qual Life Res 23:449-58. 2014..This study aimed to develop an algorithm for estimating utilities from the short bowel syndrome health-related quality of life scale (SBS-QoL™)...
- Estimation of utilities in attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder for economic evaluationsAndrew Lloyd
Oxford Outcomes Ltd, Oxford, UK
Patient 4:247-57. 2011..Responder status has been associated with a small gain in health-related quality of life (HR-QOL) [or utility, as measured using the generic QOL measure EQ-5D] of 0.06 (on a scale from 0 being dead to 1.0 being full health)...
- Inhaled corticosteroids for asthma: impact of practice level device switching on asthma controlMike Thomas
Department of General Practice and Primary Care, University of Aberdeen, Foresterhill Health Centre, Westburn Road, Aberdeen, UK
BMC Pulm Med 9:1. 2009..Our objective was to evaluate impact on asthma control of inhaler device switching without an accompanying consultation in general practice...
- Willingness to pay for improvements in chronic long-acting insulin therapy in individuals with type 1 or type 2 diabetes mellitusAndrew Lloyd
United BioSource Corporation, London, United Kingdom
Clin Ther 33:1258-67. 2011..The current evidence base demonstrates the efficacy of treatments, but it is critical also to understand patient preferences regarding treatments and how they are determined...
- Methylphenidate delivery mechanisms for the treatment of children with attention deficit hyperactivity disorder: heterogeneity in parent preferencesAndrew Lloyd
Oxford Outcomes Ltd
Int J Technol Assess Health Care 27:215-23. 2011..Recently a transdermal delivery system has been developed which can allow symptom control all day long but with greater dosing flexibility. This study explored the parents' preferences regarding oral and transdermal therapy...
- A valuation of infusion therapy to preserve islet function in type 1 diabetesAndrew Lloyd
Oxford Outcomes Ltd, Oxford, UK
Value Health 13:636-42. 2010..The present study was designed to capture UK (English and Scottish) preference weights for the process of undergoing infusion therapy and the likely outcomes of treatment for children (8-12 years), adolescents (13-17 years), and adults...
- Reimbursement agency requirements for health related quality-of-life data: a case studyAndrew Lloyd
Oxford Outcomes Ltd, Seacourt Tower, West Way, Oxford OX2 0JJ, UK
Expert Rev Pharmacoecon Outcomes Res 9:527-37. 2009..This may, thus, facilitate consistent and rational Health Technology Assessment decision making...
- Health state utility scores for cancer-related anemia through societal and patient valuationsAndrew Lloyd
Oxford Outcomes Ltd, Seacourt Tower, Oxford, UK
Value Health 11:1178-85. 2008..Fatigue is recognized as the most serious complication of chemotherapy for the majority of patients. This study aims to determine preferences and utility values for health state descriptions of anemia associated with cancer treatment...
- Health utility values associated with diabetic retinopathyA Lloyd
Oxford Outcomes Ltd, Oxford, UK
Diabet Med 25:618-24. 2008..The present study was designed to estimate utility loss using multiple methods...
- Preferences and utilities for the symptoms of moderate to severe allergic asthmaAndrew Lloyd
Oxford Outcomes Ltd, West Way, Oxford, OX2 0JJ, UK
Eur J Health Econ 9:275-84. 2008..The aim of this study was to elicit societal preferences for the symptom burden associated with moderate to severe allergic asthma...
- Health state utilities for metastatic breast cancerA Lloyd
United BioSource Corporation, 20 Bloomsbury Square, London WC1A 2NS, UK
Br J Cancer 95:683-90. 2006..This may be the largest preference study in breast cancer designed to survey a representative general public sample...
- Eliciting patient preferences for hormonal therapy options in the treatment of metastatic prostate cancerA Lloyd
Center for Health Outcomes Research, United BioSource Corporation, 20 Bloomsbury Square, London, WC1A 2NS, UK
Prostate Cancer Prostatic Dis 11:153-9. 2008..Survival gains should be considered alongside side effects when discussing treatment options in metastatic disease...
- Elicitation of health state utilities in neuroendocrine tumoursP Swinburn
Oxford Outcomes, an ICON plc company, Seacourt Tower, West Way, Oxford, OX2 0JJ, UK
J Med Econ 15:681-7. 2012..The aim of the study was to elicit utilities for health state vignettes describing the burdens associated with receiving therapy for advanced NETs...
- Cost-effectiveness of insulin aspart compared to human insulin in pregnant women with type 1 diabetes in the UKA Lloyd
IMSWorld Publications Ltd, London, UK
Curr Med Res Opin 25:599-605. 2009....
- The measurement of chronic pain and health-related quality of life following inguinal hernia repair: a review of the literatureP van Hanswijck de Jonge
United BioSource Corporation, 20 Bloomsbury Square, London, WC1A 2NS, UK
Hernia 12:561-9. 2008..Reference lists were scanned for additional studies. Only studies examining chronic (>3 months) post-operative inguinal hernia repair (IHR)-related pain were included in this review...
- A cost-minimisation analysis comparing moxifloxacin with levofloxacin plus ceftriaxone for the treatment of patients with community-acquired pneumonia in Germany: results from the MOTIV trialA Lloyd
Fourth Hurdle Consulting Ltd, London, UK
Curr Med Res Opin 24:1279-84. 2008..This study presents a cost-minimisation analysis of moxifloxacin compared to combination treatment with levofloxacin and ceftriaxone in patients hospitalised with community-acquired pneumonia (CAP) in Germany...
- Corneal toxicity secondary to inadvertent use of benzalkonium chloride preserved viscoelastic material in cataract surgeryH Eleftheriadis
Sussex Eye Hospital, Eastern Road, Brighton BN2 5BF, UK
Br J Ophthalmol 86:299-305. 2002..To study the long term toxic effects of intraocular benzalkonium chloride (BAC)...