- Validity of the St George's respiratory questionnaire at acute exacerbation of chronic bronchitis: comparison with the Nottingham health profile
Oxford Outcomes, The Old Barn, Jericho Farm, Cassington, Oxford, UK
Qual Life Res 12:117-32. 2003
..This reflects the construct of the symptom domain which measures chronic bronchitis symptoms over the previous year...
- Carer quality of life and experiences of health services: a cross-sectional survey across three neurological conditions
Department of Public Health, University of Oxford, Old Road Campus, Oxford OX3 7LF, UK
Health Qual Life Outcomes 11:103. 2013
..Support given to carers can lead to better coping. This study investigated the relationship between carer well-being and experiences with health and social services...
- Health-related QOL in acute exacerbations of chronic bronchitis and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease: a review of the literature
Oxford Outcomes, Old Barn, Jericho Farm, Cassington, Oxford, UK
Pharmacoeconomics 23:345-63. 2005
..However, the recall period of the SGRQ symptoms component should be shortened to make it more appropriate for use during acute exacerbation...
- Validation of a patient-administered questionnaire to measure the severity and bothersomeness of lower urinary tract symptoms in uncomplicated urinary tract infection (UTI): the UTI Symptom Assessment questionnaire
Oxford Outcomes Ltd, Oxford, UK
BJU Int 96:350-9. 2005
..To develop and validate a self-administered questionnaire to assess the 'severity' and 'bothersomeness' of the most frequently reported signs and symptoms of uncomplicated urinary tract infection (uUTI)...
- Outcome scoring system evaluation of knee osteoarthritis in patients awaiting TKA
Department of Trauma and Orthopedics, Northampton General Hospital, United Kingdom
J Knee Surg 19:85-8. 2006
..30). This article questions the emphasis on surgical waiting times instead of symptoms and physical function in determining timing of surgery...
- The Parkinson's Disease Questionnaire (PDQ-39): evidence for a method of imputing missing data
University of Oxford, Department of Public Health, Old Road Campus, Headington, Oxford OX3 7LF, UK
Age Ageing 35:497-502. 2006
..It is increasingly used in treatment trials, sometimes as a primary end-point, where any missing data can potentially cause difficulties in analyses...
- Using activity data to explore the influence of case-load size on care patterns
Social Psychiatry, University Department of Psychiatry, Warneford Hospital, Headington, Oxford OX3 7JX, UK
Br J Psychiatry 190:217-22. 2007
..However, there has been limited empirical work to explore this specifically...
- The venous leg ulcer quality of life (VLU-QoL) questionnaire: development and psychometric validation
Outcomes Research, Pfizer Ltd, Sandwich, Kent, UK
Wound Repair Regen 15:465-73. 2007
..The instrument's sensitivity to differences in clinical outcome and responsiveness to change in clinical parameters makes it a useful tool to assess the outcomes of treatment from the patients' perspective...
- Impact of musculoskeletal disease on quality of life in long-standing acromegaly
Department of Rheumatology, Nuffield Orthopaedic Centre, Windmill Road, Headington, Oxford OX3 7LD, UK
Eur J Endocrinol 158:587-93. 2008
..To provide rheumatological assessment of patients with long-standing acromegaly and investigate the impact of musculoskeletal disease on quality of life...