D R Baldwin
Affiliation: Nottingham University Hospitals
- UK Lung Screen (UKLS) nodule management protocol: modelling of a single screen randomised controlled trial of low-dose CT screening for lung cancerD R Baldwin
Respiratory Medicine Unit, David Evans Research Centre, Nottingham University Hospitals, City Campus, Hucknall Road, Nottingham NG5 1PB, UK
Thorax 66:308-13. 2011..This modelling has resulted in the development and adoption of the UKLS care pathway, which will be implemented in the planned CT screening trial in the UK...
- Treatment decisions and survival for people with small-cell lung cancerH A Powell
1 Nottingham Respiratory Research Unit, Clinical Sciences Building, University of Nottingham, Nottingham City Hospital, Hucknall Road, Nottingham NG5 1PB, UK 2 Epidemiology and Public Health, Clinical Sciences Building, University of Nottingham, Nottingham City Hospital, Hucknall Road, Nottingham NG5 1PB, UK
Br J Cancer 110:908-15. 2014..These data show the characteristics of patients who are less likely to complete a full course of treatment, an adverse predictor of survival. ..
- Appetite stimulants in cystic fibrosis: a systematic reviewR S Chinuck
Adult Cystic Fibrosis Centre, David Evans Centre, Nottingham University Hospitals, City Campus, Nottingham, UK
J Hum Nutr Diet 20:526-37. 2007..The use of appetite stimulants in cystic fibrosis (CF) is controversial because of doubts concerning efficacy and side-effects. The aim of the review was to establish whether appetite stimulants should be recommended in CF...
- Lung cancer survival in England: trends in non-small-cell lung cancer survival over the duration of the National Lung Cancer AuditA Khakwani
Division of Epidemiology and Public Health, University of Nottingham, Nottingham NG5 1PB, UK
Br J Cancer 109:2058-65. 2013..In comparison with other European and North American countries, England has poor survival figures for lung cancer. Our aim was to evaluate the changes in survival since the introduction of the National Lung Cancer Audit (NLCA)...
- Under utilisation of the 2-week wait initiative for lung cancer by primary care and its effect on the urgent referral pathwayN R Lewis
Department of Respiratory Medicine, David Evans Centre, Nottingham City Hospital, Hucknall Road, Nottingham NG5 1PB, UK
Br J Cancer 93:905-8. 2005..Patients referred outside the 2-week wait are disadvantaged and thus practitioners would be wise to refer all their patients through the 2-week wait system...
- Lung cancer outcomes at a UK cancer unit between 1998-2001C M Free
Department of Respiratory Medicine, Nottingham City Hospital, Hucknall Road, Nottingham NG5 1BP, UK
Lung Cancer 57:222-8. 2007..There are few data published on lung cancer survival in the UK. Survival rates for lung cancer at a UK Hospital between 1998-2001 are described...