Affiliation: Northumbria University
- Developing health website quality assessment guidelines for the voluntary sector: outcomes from the Judge ProjectSue Childs
IMRI, School of Informatics, Northumbria University, Newcastle upon Tyne, UK
Health Info Libr J 21:14-26. 2004..The project was a partnership between the Information Management Research Institute, School of Informatics, Northumbria University and Contact a Family. It was supported by the Health Foundation...
- Effective e-learning for health professionals and students--barriers and their solutions. A systematic review of the literature--findings from the HeXL projectSue Childs
Information Society Research Community, School of Computing, Engineering and Information Sciences, Northumbria University, Newcastle upon Tyne, UK
Health Info Libr J 22:20-32. 2005..The project also established possible ways to overcome these barriers. The North of England Workforce Development Confederation funded the project...
- Integrated care for older people: methodological issues in conducting a systematic literature reviewJan Reed
Centre for Care of Older People, Northumbria University, Newcastle upon Tyne, UK
Worldviews Evid Based Nurs 4:78-85. 2007..The review was conducted as one strand of a research project aiming to inform the development of locality-based integrated care for older people in Northern Ireland, a development driven by observations of user needs...
- Access to information and support for health: some potential issues and solutions for an ageing populationSue Capel
Northumbria University, Newcastle upon Tyne, UK
Health Informatics J 13:243-53. 2007..These issues are explored using evidence from a number of research projects conducted by the authors...
- How to create successful partnerships-a review of the literatureValerie Wildridge
Information and Library Service, King s Fund, London, UK
Health Info Libr J 21:3-19. 2004....