M B Loughrey
Affiliation: Northern Ireland
- Incorporation of somatic BRAF mutation testing into an algorithm for the investigation of hereditary non-polyposis colorectal cancerM B Loughrey
Molecular Pathology Research Laboratory, Peter MacCallum Cancer Centre, Melbourne, Vic, Australia
Fam Cancer 6:301-10. 2007....
- BRCA1 promoter methylation in peripheral blood DNA of mutation negative familial breast cancer patients with a BRCA1 tumour phenotypeCameron Snell
Molecular Pathology Research and Development Laboratory, Department of Pathology, Peter MacCallum Cancer Centre, Locked Bag 1, A Beckett St, Melbourne, Victoria 8006, Australia
Breast Cancer Res 10:R12. 2008..We hypothesised that inactivation of BRCA1 by promoter methylation could occur as a germline or an early somatic event that predisposes to breast cancer with the phenotype normally associated with BRCA1 germline mutation...
- KIT immunohistochemistry and mutation status in gastrointestinal stromal tumours (GISTs) evaluated for treatment with imatinibM B Loughrey
Department of Pathology, Peter MacCallum Cancer Centre, Melbourne, Australia
Histopathology 49:52-65. 2006....
- Gastrointestinal stromal tumour treated with neoadjuvant imatinibM B Loughrey
Department of Pathology, Peter MacCallum Cancer Centre, Melbourne, VIC 3002, Australia
J Clin Pathol 58:779-81. 2005..The implications for this management option of radiological, pathological, and molecular assessment are discussed...
- Pathological response of gastrointestinal stromal tumour to imatinib treatment correlates with tumour KIT mutational status in individual tumour clonesM B Loughrey
Histopathology 49:99-100. 2006