Affiliation: North Yorkshire
- Risk and prevention of type 2 diabetes in women with gestational diabetesA Dornhorst
Department of Metabolic Medicine, Imperial College School of Medicine, Hammersmith Hospital, London, U K
Diabetes Care 21:B43-9. 1998..Diabetic prevention strategies need to address the potentially modifiable risk factors using the unmodifiable risk factors to identify women most at risk...
- Ethnic inequalities in the treatment and outcome of diabetes in three English Primary Care TrustsMichael A Soljak
NHS London, Victory House, 170 Tottenham Court Road, London, W1T 7HA, UK
Int J Equity Health 6:8. 2007..We aimed to determine the association between ethnicity and healthcare factors in an English population...
- Carbohydrate-induced manipulation of insulin sensitivity independently of intramyocellular lipidsLouise M Goff
Department of Nutrition and Dietetics, Hammersmith Hospital, Imperial College School of Medicine, W12 0HS, UK
Br J Nutr 89:365-75. 2003....
- Diabetes in pregnancy: health risks and managementSarah Ali
Department of Diabetes and Endocrinology, Imperial College Healthcare NHS Trust, Hammersmith Hospital, London, UK
Postgrad Med J 87:417-27. 2011....
- A low glycemic diet significantly improves the 24-h blood glucose profile in people with type 2 diabetes, as assessed using the continuous glucose MiniMed monitorAudrey E Brynes
Nutrition and Dietetic Research Group, Hammersmith Hospital, London, UK
Diabetes Care 26:548-9. 2003
- Safety and efficacy of insulin detemir basal-bolus therapy in type 1 diabetes patients: 14-week data from the European cohort of the PREDICTIVE studyAnne Dornhorst
Department of Metabolic Medicine, Imperial College, London, United Kingdom
Curr Med Res Opin 24:369-76. 2008..PREDICTIVE is a multi-national, prospective, observational study, assessing the safety and efficacy of insulin detemir in patients with diabetes...