Tom Van Agtmael
Affiliation: National Institute for Medical Research
- Parametric and non-parametric linkage analysis of several candidate regions for genes for human handednessTom Van Agtmael
Murdoch Childrens Research Institute, Royal Children s Hospital, Parkville, Melbourne, Australia
Eur J Hum Genet 10:623-30. 2002..This demonstrates the power to identify the genes specifying handedness by the conduct of extended genetic studies on these and similar cohorts...
- Parametric and nonparametric genome scan analyses for human handednessTom Van Agtmael
Murdoch Childrens Research Institute, Royal Children s Hospital, Melbourne, Australia
Eur J Hum Genet 11:779-83. 2003..These results suggest that handedness is a human quantitative trait locus and that the proposed non-Mendelian monogenic models are incorrect...
- 17th International Mouse Genome ConferenceIan Smyth
MRC Human Genetics Unit, Western General Hospital, Crewe Rd, Edinburgh, EH4 2XU United Kingdom
Mamm Genome 15:509-14. 2004
- Dominant mutations of Col4a1 result in basement membrane defects which lead to anterior segment dysgenesis and glomerulopathyTom Van Agtmael
Molecular Physiology, Centre for Cardiovascular Science, University of Edinburgh, UK
Hum Mol Genet 14:3161-8. 2005....
- COL4A1 mutations and hereditary angiopathy, nephropathy, aneurysms, and muscle crampsEmmanuelle Plaisier
INSERM Unité 702, Universite Pierre et Marie Curie, Paris 6, Unités Mixtes de Recherche Scientifique 702, Assistance Publique Hopitaux de Paris, Hopital Tenon, France
N Engl J Med 357:2687-95. 2007..However, the causative genes for a number of hereditary multicystic kidney diseases, myopathies with cramps, and heritable intracranial aneurysms remain unknown...