Georgios V Gkoutos
Affiliation: National Institute for Medical Research
- EMPReSS: European mouse phenotyping resource for standardized screensEain C J Green
MRC Mammalian Genetics Unit, Harwell, Oxfordshire OX11 0RD, UK
Bioinformatics 21:2930-1. 2005..AVAILABILITY: Direct access: http://www.empress.har.mrc.ac.uk CONTACT: email@example.com...
- CRAVE: a database, middleware and visualization system for phenotype ontologiesGeorgios V Gkoutos
Bioinformatics Group, MRC Mammalian Genetics Unit, Harwell, Oxfordshire OX11 0RD, UK
Bioinformatics 21:1257-62. 2005..These JAVA objects are accessed via calls through the middleware's application programming interface. CRAVE allows simultaneous display and linking of multiple ontologies and searching using Boolean and advanced searches...
- Using ontologies to describe mouse phenotypesGeorgios V Gkoutos
Bioinformatics Group, MRC Mammalian Genetics Unit, Harwell, Oxfordshire, OX11 0RD, UK
Genome Biol 6:R8. 2005..This produces a framework with greater flexibility, power and economy than previous approaches. We discuss some of the issues this approach raises...
- Mouse, man, and meaning: bridging the semantics of mouse phenotype and human diseaseJohn M Hancock
Bioinformatics Group, MRC Harwell, Harwell, Oxfordshire, OX11 0RD, UK
Mamm Genome 20:457-61. 2009....
- Phenotype ontologies: the bridge between genomics and evolutionPaula M Mabee
Department of Biology, University of South Dakota, Vermillion, SD 57069, USA
Trends Ecol Evol 22:345-50. 2007....
- Mouse Phenotype Database Integration Consortium: integration [corrected] of mouse phenome data resourcesJohn M Hancock
Mamm Genome 18:157-63. 2007..This process is ongoing and needs to be supported by the wider mouse genetics and phenotyping communities to succeed. We invite interested parties to contact us as we develop this process further...
- Chemical machine vision: automated extraction of chemical metadata from raster imagesGeorgios V Gkoutos
Department of Chemistry, Imperial College of Science, Technology and Medicine, Exhibition Road, South Kensington, London, England SW7 2AY
J Chem Inf Comput Sci 43:1342-55. 2003..This information can be used for providing chemical metadata descriptors of the original image as part of a robot-based Internet resource discovery tool...