J G Moss
- Randomised comparison of uterine artery embolisation (UAE) with surgical treatment in patients with symptomatic uterine fibroids (REST trial): 5-year resultsJ G Moss
North Glasgow University Hospitals, Gartnavel General Hospital, Glasgow, UK
BJOG 118:936-44. 2011..To compare the long-term results of uterine artery embolisation (UAE) with surgery for women with symptomatic uterine fibroids...
- The effects of uterine artery embolisation and surgical treatment on ovarian function in women with uterine fibroidsS Rashid
Section of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Division of Developmental Medicine, Western Infirmary, University of Glasgow, Glasgow, UK
BJOG 117:985-9. 2010..The aim of this study was to evaluate and compare both ovarian function and menstrual characteristics following uterine artery embolisation (UAE) and surgery...
- Evaluation of the effect of uterine artery embolisation on menstrual blood loss and uterine volumeA Khaund
Department of Gynaecology, North Glasgow University Hospitals, Glasgow Royal Infirmary, UK
BJOG 111:700-5. 2004..To evaluate the effect of uterine artery embolisation (UAE) on menstrual blood loss (MBL) and uterine volume in women with symptomatic uterine fibroids...
- Diffusion-weighted imaging in uterine artery embolisation: do findings correlate with contrast enhancement and volume reduction?G Ananthakrishnan
Gartnavel General Hospital, Glasgow, UK
Br J Radiol 85:e1046-50. 2012....
- Randomized clinical trial comparing self-expanding metallic stents with plastic endoprostheses in the palliation of oesophageal cancerC A O'Donnell
Department of General Practice, University of Glasgow, and Departments of Surgery and Interventional Radiology, Gartnavel General Hospital, Glasgow, and Public Health Sciences, University of Edinburgh, Edinburgh, UK
Br J Surg 89:985-92. 2002....