M J Michell
- A comparison of the accuracy of film-screen mammography, full-field digital mammography, and digital breast tomosynthesisM J Michell
Breast Radiology, King s College Hospital, London, UK
Clin Radiol 67:976-81. 2012....
- Breast screening review--a radiologist's perspectiveM J Michell
South East London Breast Screening Programme and National Training Centre, Department of Radiology, King s College Hospital, London, UK
Br J Radiol 85:845-7. 2012..What are the major issues involved and what expectations should radiologists and other members of the screening team have of the review?..
- Prediction of the presence of invasive disease from the measurement of extent of malignant microcalcification on mammography and ductal carcinoma in situ grade at core biopsyE A M O'Flynn
South East London Breast Screening Programme, National Breast Screening Training Centre, Kings College Hospital NHS, London, UK
Clin Radiol 64:178-83. 2009..To determine whether the extent of microcalcification and ductal carcinoma in situ (DCIS) grade can be used to accurately predict the presence and size of invasive cancer in cases of malignant microcalcification...
- Medico-legal issues in breast imagingH N Purushothaman
Department of Radiology, St Bartholomew s Hospital, London, UK
Clin Radiol 67:638-42. 2012..To identify medico-legal issues that occur in the diagnosis and radiological management of breast disease and to propose measures to reduce the risk of patient complaints and legal action in breast radiology and diagnosis...
- The impact of image guided needle biopsy on the outcome of mammographically detected indeterminate microcalcificationM A al-Attar
Department of Radiology, University Hospitals of Leicester NHS Trust, Glenfield Hospital, Groby Road, Leicester LE3 9QP, UK
Breast 15:635-9. 2006..62%). In conclusion, the implementation of more effective methods of image guided biopsy has led to a 50% reduction in benign open biopsies for indeterminate microcalcification and to an increase in the detection of DCIS...
- 15. Image-guided breast biopsyG Ralleigh
Department of Radiology, King s College Hospital, London, UK
Int J Clin Pract 56:583-7. 2002..If there is discordance between clinical and imaging features and the biopsy result, image-guided percutaneous biopsy should be repeated or surgical biopsy may be required...