- The use of a frailty scoring system for burns in the elderlyD Masud
St Andrews Centre for Plastic Surgery and Burns, Chelmsford, Essex, UK
Burns 39:30-6. 2013....
- The 'double headed slug flap': a simple technique to reconstruct large helical rim defectsD Masud
St Andrews Plastics Centre, Broomfield Hospital, Chelmsford, UK
J Plast Reconstr Aesthet Surg 65:1410-3. 2012..This allows for under or over estimation of size defects permitting accurate tissue usage giving good aesthetic outcomes...
- Using manual dexterity to predict the quality of the final product in the small bowel anastomosis after a period of trainingDhalia Masud
Imperial College London, Academic Surgical Unit, St Mary s Hospital, Paddington, London, UK
Am J Surg 203:776-81. 2012..Few have described its relevance in predicting the acquisition of surgical techniques. We aim to show whether assessing manual dexterity can predict the quality of the final product after a period of training...
- Current practice on preoperative correct site surgical markingDhalia Masud
Frimley Park Hospital, Camberley, GU16 7UJ
J Perioper Pract 20:210-4. 2010..A universal marking system to improve correct site surgery may be beneficial...
- Differences in final product of a bowel anastomosis of male and female novice surgeonsDhalia Masud
Imperial College Academic Surgical unit, St Marys Hospital, Paddington, United Kingdom
J Surg Educ 68:185-9. 2011..We devised a study to assess objectively the quality of final product of small bowel anastomosis in male and female novice surgeons to explore differences in surgical technical ability...