- Is there an association between microbial exposure and food allergy? A systematic reviewTom Marrs
Department of Paediatric Allergy, Division of Asthma, Allergy and Lung Biology, King s College London, London, UK
Pediatr Allergy Immunol 24:311-320.e8. 2013..Factors influencing microbial exposure may be partly responsible for rising FA burden, but further prospective studies using double-blind placebo controlled food challenges as an outcome are required...
- Why do few food-allergic adolescents treat anaphylaxis with adrenaline?--Reviewing a pressing issueTom Marrs
Department of Paediatric Allergy, Division of Asthma, Allergy and Lung Biology, King s College, London, UK
Pediatr Allergy Immunol 24:222-9. 2013..Further research is warranted to identify cognitive patterns associated with high-risk behaviour, and to design appropriate interventions for the augmentation of adolescent self-management skills...
- Atopic dermatitis and disease severity are the main risk factors for food sensitization in exclusively breastfed infantsCarsten Flohr
1 St John s Institute of Dermatology, Guy s and St Thomas Hospital NHS Foundation Trust, London, UK 2 Children s Allergies Department, Division of Asthma, Allergy and Lung Biology, King s College London, Dundee, UK
J Invest Dermatol 134:345-50. 2014..76, P=0.05). AD is the main skin-related risk factor for food sensitization in young infants. In exclusively breastfed children, this suggests that allergic sensitization to foods can be mediated by cutaneous antigen-presenting cells. ..
- The diagnosis and management of antibiotic allergy in children: Systematic review to inform a contemporary approachTom Marrs
Division of Asthma, Allergy and Lung Biology, Department of Paediatric Allergy, King s College London, London, UK Department of Paediatric Allergy, Guys and St Thomas Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust, London, UK
Arch Dis Child 100:583-8. 2015..We conducted this review to ascertain the strength of current evidence for using DPT as the first-line investigation for suspected antibiotic allergy among children...
- Oral Food Challenges: The Design must Reflect the Clinical QuestionMary Feeney
Department of Paediatric Allergy, Division of Asthma, Allergy and Lung Biology, King s College London and Guy s and St Thomas National Health Service Foundation Trust, Westminster Bridge Road, London, SE1 7EH, UK
Curr Allergy Asthma Rep 15:51. 2015..We examine how oral food challenges may be designed to assess specific characteristics of the food allergic response. ..