David I Marks
- Unrelated umbilical cord blood transplant for adult acute lymphoblastic leukemia in first and second complete remission: a comparison with allografts from adult unrelated donorsDavid I Marks
Haematologica 99:322-8. 2014....
- The clinical characteristics, therapy and outcome of 85 adults with acute lymphoblastic leukemia and t(4;11)(q21;q23)/MLL-AFF1 prospectively treated in the UKALLXII/ECOG2993 trialDavid I Marks
Adult BMT Unit, University Hospitals Bristol NHS Foundation Trust, Bristol, UK
Haematologica 98:945-52. 2013..Prospective trials are required to determine whether poor outcomes in older patients can be improved by reduced-intensity conditioning allografts. NCT00002514 www.clinicaltrials.gov...
- Treating the "older" adult with acute lymphoblastic leukemiaDavid I Marks
Haematology and Stem Cell Transplantation, Bristol BMT Unit, University Hospitals Bristol NHS Foundation Trust, Bristol, UK
Hematology Am Soc Hematol Educ Program 2010:13-20. 2010..A better understanding of the biology of the disease (including gene profiling) may allow individualization of therapy and, in time, targeted therapy...
- Voriconazole versus itraconazole for antifungal prophylaxis following allogeneic haematopoietic stem-cell transplantationDavid I Marks
University Hospitals Bristol NHS Foundation Trust, Bristol, UK
Br J Haematol 155:318-27. 2011..Voriconazole could be given for significantly longer durations, with less need for other systemic antifungals...
- Haploidentical stem cell transplantation for children with acute leukaemiaDavid I Marks
BMT Unit, Bristol Children s Hospital, United Bristol Healthcare Trust, Bristol, UK
Br J Haematol 134:196-201. 2006..None of the nine patients with acute myeloid leukaemia not in remission have survived...
- A comparison of cyclophosphamide and total body irradiation with etoposide and total body irradiation as conditioning regimens for patients undergoing sibling allografting for acute lymphoblastic leukemia in first or second complete remissionDavid I Marks
Adult BMT Unit, Bristol Children s Hospital, Bristol, UK
Biol Blood Marrow Transplant 12:438-53. 2006..We conclude that for HLA-identical sibling allografts for acute lymphoblastic leukemia in CR2, there is an advantage in substituting etoposide for Cy or, when Cy is used, in increasing the TBI dose to > or =13 Gy...