Terence M Dovey
Affiliation: Loughborough University
- Screening for feeding disorders. Creating critical values using the behavioural pediatrics feeding assessment scaleTerence M Dovey
Loughborough University Centre for Research into Eating Disorders LUCRED, School of Sport, Exercise and Health Sciences, Brockington Building, Loughborough University, Loughborough, Leicestershire LE11 3TU, UK
Appetite 69:108-13. 2013..It is therefore advocated that BPFAS should be adopted in future studies exploring the impact of feeding disorders and problems in both clinical and research settings...
- Responsiveness to healthy television (TV) food advertisements/commercials is only evident in children under the age of seven with low food neophobiaTerence M Dovey
Centre for Research into Eating Disorders LUCRED, School of Sport, Exercise and Health Sciences Psychology Division, Brockington Building, University Road, Loughborough University, Loughborough, LE11 3TU, UK
Appetite 56:440-6. 2011..Instead, high food neophobic children will continue to consume more chocolate following exposure to food adverts irrespective of the healthy or unhealthy message they contain...
- Identifying clinically relevant feeding problems and disordersVictoria K Aldridge
Loughborough University Centre for Research into Eating Disorders, Loughborough University, UK
J Child Health Care 14:261-70. 2010..The aim of this paper is to promote early identification of these symptoms in frontline healthcare in the hope of increasing early intervention before physical complaints, medical complications and/or disorders arise...
- Developmental differences in sensory decision making involved in deciding to try a novel fruitTerence M Dovey
Centre for Research into Eating Disorders LUCRED, Department of Sport, Exercise and Health Sciences, University of Loughborough, UK
Br J Health Psychol 17:258-72. 2012..This research compared sensory processing and personality traits involved in deciding to try a novel fruit (guava) in adults and children...
- A guide to analysing Universal Eating Monitor data: assessing the impact of different analysis techniquesTerence M Dovey
Centre for Research into Eating Disorders, Department of Human Sciences, Loughborough University, Loughborough, Leicestershire, UK
Physiol Behav 96:78-84. 2009..017). Whilst the relative merits of various approaches to microstructural analysis of eating behaviour remain to be fully evaluated, the case for some form of standardised analytic approach may need to be addressed...