Affiliation: Loughborough University
- Improving the recruitment and return of nurses and allied health professionals: a quantitative studyCrispin R Coombs
Business School, Loughborough University, UK
Health Serv Manage Res 20:22-36. 2007..e. rewarding career, teamwork and a chance to help people and to get to know them. The views of family and friends regarding working for the NHS were also important as was the belief in one's ability to secure an NHS job...
- Allied health professionals' intention to work for the National Health Service: a study of stayers, leavers and returnersCrispin Coombs
Business School, Loughborough University, Loughborough, UK
Health Serv Manage Res 23:47-53. 2010....
- Perceptions of nursing in the NHSCrispin Coombs
Business School, Loughborough University
Nurs Stand 18:33-8. 2003..To investigate the attractiveness to potential nursing staff of the NHS as an employer...
- Why do speech and language therapists stay in, leave and (sometimes) return to the National Health Service (NHS)?John Loan-Clarke
The Business School, Loughborough University, Loughborough, UK
Int J Lang Commun Disord 44:883-900. 2009..Research into recruitment, retention and return of speech and language therapists in the National Health Service (NHS) is relatively limited, particularly in respect of understanding the factors that drive employment choice decisions...
- Innovations in clinical trials informaticsRon Summers
Department of Information Science, Loughborough University, Loughborough, UK
Conf Proc IEEE Eng Med Biol Soc 2008:2889-92. 2008....