Affiliation: London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine
- Cost effectiveness analysis of a randomised trial of acupuncture for chronic headache in primary careDavid Wonderling
Health Services Research Unit, London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine, London WC1E 7HT
BMJ 328:747. 2004..To evaluate the cost effectiveness of acupuncture in the management of chronic headache...
- Cost-effectiveness analysis of the genetic screening program for familial hypercholesterolemia in The NetherlandsDavid Wonderling
Cancer and Public Health Unit and Health Services Research Unit, London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine, London, United Kingdom
Semin Vasc Med 4:97-104. 2004..Cost per life-year gained was US dollars 8700. Therefore, systematic genetic screening of family members of persons diagnosed with FH is cost-effective in The Netherlands and should be considered for other settings...
- Comparing costs and benefits over a 10 year period of strategies for familial hypercholesterolaemia screeningDalya Marks
London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine, Keppel Street, London WC1E 7HT
J Public Health Med 25:47-52. 2003..This paper compares the costs and benefits over a 10 year period of two strategies found in our previous modelling: population screening of 16-year-olds or tracing family members of affected patients...
- Cost effectiveness analysis of different approaches of screening for familial hypercholesterolaemiaDalya Marks
London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine, London WC1E 7HT
BMJ 324:1303. 2002..To assess the cost effectiveness of strategies to screen for and treat familial hypercholesterolaemia...
- National Clinical Guideline Centre cost-effectiveness assessment for the National Institute for Health and Clinical ExcellenceDavid Wonderling
National Clinical Guideline Centre, Royal College of Physicians, London, United Kingdom
Ann Intern Med 154:758-65. 2011..Some of the challenges faced in trying to account for cost-effectiveness in clinical guidelines are outlined, as well as some of the difficulties in adapting cost-effectiveness guidelines for other settings...
- Laparoscopic donor nephrectomy: is it cost effective? Perspective from health economistsDavid Wonderling
National Collaborating Centre for Acute Care, Royal College of Surgeons of England, London, United Kingdom
Transplantation 83:1540-1. 2007
- Economic analysis of a pragmatic randomised trial of home visits by a nurse to elderly people with hypertension in MexicoCarmen García-Peña
Servicios de Salud, Instituto Mexicano del Seguro Social, Mexico, D F, Mexico
Salud Publica Mex 44:14-20. 2002..To analyse the costs and the effectiveness of an intervention of home visits made by nurses to elderly people versus usual care given by the family medicine units...
- Acupuncture in mainstream health careDavid Wonderling
BMJ 333:611-2. 2006
- Early identification and management of chronic kidney disease: summary of NICE guidanceEmily Crowe
National Collaborating Centre for Chronic Conditions, Royal College of Physicians, London
BMJ 337:a1530. 2008