Affiliation: London School of Economics
- What determines patient preferences for treating low risk basal cell carcinoma when comparing surgery vs imiquimod? A discrete choice experiment survey from the SINS trialMichela Tinelli
Centre of Evidence Based Dermatology, University of Nottingham, A103, King s Meadow Campus, Lenton Lane, Nottingham, NG7 2NR, UK
BMC Dermatol 12:19. 2012..The trial included a discrete choice experiment questionnaire to explore patient preferences of a cream versus surgery for the treatment of their skin cancer...
- Valuing benefits to inform a clinical trial in pharmacy : do differences in utility measures at baseline affect the effectiveness of the intervention?Michela Tinelli
Health Economics Research Unit HERU, University of Aberdeen, Aberdeen, UK
Pharmacoeconomics 31:163-71. 2013..However, their application to pharmacy practice is limited and the optimal method to inform policy developments is unknown...
- Patients' preferences for an increased pharmacist role in the management of drug therapyMichela Tinelli
Health Economics Research Unit, University of Aberdeen, Aberdeen, Scotland, UK
Int J Pharm Pract 17:275-82. 2009..This study investigated patients' preferences for an innovative combined prescribing-and-dispensing role for pharmacists in the management of drug therapies, compared to the more traditional dispensing-only role...
- Development, validation and application of a patient satisfaction scale for a community pharmacy medicines-management serviceMichela Tinelli
Centre of Academic Primary Care Health Economics Research Unit, University of Aberdeen, Aberdeen, UK
Int J Pharm Pract 19:144-55. 2011..To develop, validate and apply a scale to measure patient satisfaction in a randomised controlled trial of community pharmacy service...
- Patient evaluation of a community pharmacy medications management serviceMichela Tinelli
Department of General Practice and Primary Care, and Health Economics Research Unit, University of Aberdeen, Aberdeen, Scotland
Ann Pharmacother 41:1962-70. 2007..A patient-centered approach is increasingly recognized as an important component in the evaluation of healthcare services...
- Community pharmacy harm reduction services for drug misusers: national service delivery and professional attitude development over a decade in ScotlandCatriona Matheson
Department of General Practice and Primary Care, Foresterhill Health Centre, University of Aberdeen, Westburn Road, Aberdeen AB25 2AY, UK
J Public Health (Oxf) 29:350-7. 2007..This paper reports a third Scotland-wide survey of pharmacies enabling service delivery to be charted over a decade...
- Costs of a community pharmacist-led medicines management service for patients with coronary heart disease in England: healthcare system and patient perspectivesAnthony Scott
Health Economics Research Unit, University of Aberdeen, Aberdeen, Scotland
Pharmacoeconomics 25:397-411. 2007..The economic impact of community pharmacists providing a medicines management service for patients with CHD has not been rigorously evaluated; the full economic costs of such interventions are rarely presented in the literature...