- Parental overprotection and metacognitions as predictors of worry and anxietyMarcantonio M Spada
London South Bank University and North East London NHS Foundation Trust, UK
Behav Cogn Psychother 40:287-96. 2012....
- An overview of problematic Internet useMarcantonio M Spada
London South Bank University, UK North East London NHS Foundation Trust, UK Electronic address
Addict Behav 39:3-6. 2014....
- A triphasic metacognitive formulation of problem drinkingMarcantonio M Spada
Department of Mental Health and Learning Disabilities, London South Bank University, London, UK North East London NHS Foundation Trust, London, UK
Clin Psychol Psychother 20:494-500. 2013..Intermittent attempts to suppress alcohol-related thoughts increase the likelihood of returning to use alcohol as a means of achieving self-regulation...
- Desire thinking across the continuum of drinking behaviourGabriele Caselli
London South Bank University, London, UK
Eur Addict Res 18:64-9. 2012..The goal of this research project was to explore the role of desire thinking across the continuum of drinking behaviour...
- The Desire Thinking Questionnaire: development and psychometric propertiesGabriele Caselli
London South Bank University, UK
Addict Behav 36:1061-7. 2011..This self-report measure may aid future research into desire thinking and craving, as well as facilitate assessment and case formulation within the context of addictive, eating and impulse control disorders...