Affiliation: London School of Economics
- Medical technology procurement in Europe: a cross-country comparison of current practice and policyCorinna Sorenson
LSE Health, London School of Economics, Cowdray House, London, UK
Health Policy 100:43-50. 2011..More research is needed, however, to substantiate the role and influence of procurement on balancing the adoption and affordability of medical technologies...
- Reflections on the evolution of health technology assessment in EuropeCorinna Sorenson
Research Fellow in Health Policy, London School of Economics, London, UK
Health Econ Policy Law 7:25-45. 2012....
- Evolving reimbursement and pricing policies for devices in europe and the United States should encourage greater valueCorinna Sorenson
London School of Economics and Political Science, UK
Health Aff (Millwood) 32:788-96. 2013....
- Valuing end-of-life care in the United States: the case of new cancer drugsCorinna Sorenson
London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Health, London, UK
Health Econ Policy Law 7:411-30. 2012..A number of initial steps are discussed that could be pursued to improve the value of advanced cancer care...
- Comparative effectiveness research: the experience of the National Institute for Health and Clinical ExcellenceCorinna Sorenson
London School of Economics, London WC2A 2AE, United Kingdom
J Clin Oncol 30:4267-74. 2012..To assess the relevance of the experience of the National Institute for Health and Clinical Excellence (NICE) in the United Kingdom to the comparative effectiveness research (CER) initiative in the United States...
- Use of comparative effectiveness research in drug coverage and pricing decisions: a six-country comparisonCorinna Sorenson
LSE Health, London School of Economics and Political Science, England
Issue Brief (Commonw Fund) 91:1-14. 2010..In turn, use of CER creates incentives for more efficient, high-quality health care and encourages development of innovative products that offer measurable value to patients...
- Applying health economics for policy decision making: do devices differ from drugs?Corinna Sorenson
London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Health, Houghton Street, London, UK
Europace 13:ii54-8. 2011....
- Public financing of IVF: a review of policy rationalesPhilipa Mladovsky
London School of Economics, LSE Health, Cowdray House, Houghton Street, London, WC2A 2AE, UK
Health Care Anal 18:113-28. 2010....